Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over (555 Views)

This Lady Is Cursing Prince Audu In Death because Of Torture, S Ex (DETAILS) / !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over / I Am Tired Of People Cursing Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2009
please you two should stop cursing, I'm a peacemaker now, I have repented ever since I was banned, you two should stop cursing each other and make up. cry
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by chic2pimp(m): 2:14am On Nov 04, 2009
SEUN AND MY FELLOW LOVELY MODERATORS MAKE UNA NO TAKE MAMA GEE SERIOUSLY OOOO. I ONLY CURSE THOSE WHO DESERVE IT grin cool. IT SEEMS THAT'S THE ONLY LANGUAGE SOME PEEPS ON NL UNDERSTAND undecided.
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2009
^^ Expect your ban letter very soon. grin grin
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Gabry(f): 2:25am On Nov 04, 2009
So they both are brothers? No wonder!
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2009
^^They are not, I only said that because they are oppponents of each other. grin grin
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by chic2pimp(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

^^ Expect your ban letter very soon. grin grin

^^^^^^ Sorry woman, that ain't gonna happen anytime soon grin. I'm just too smart for the Mods cool.

Gabry:

So they both are brothers? No wonder!
No mind Mama Gee oooo grin. I no know the guy from Adam ooo undecided.
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 2:31am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

^^^^^^ Sorry woman, that ain't gonna happen anytime soon grin. I'm just too smart for the Mods cool.

Smart my a$$, Just continue cursing each other and see if you won't see "Sorry, Chic2pimp, you have losy your posting priviledges, Reason: E-fighting is not allowed" grin grin grin
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by chic2pimp(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

Smart my a$$, Just continue cursing each other and see if you won't see "Sorry, Chic2pimp, you have losy your posting priviledges, Reason: E-fighting is not allowed" grin grin grin
Nah lie jor. Who born Maga? tongue You've also got to be smart about it. If someone yabs you, yab the person back and then report that same person to the Mods grin grin.
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 2:41am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nah lie jor. Who born Maga? tongue You've also got to be smart about it. If someone yabs you, yab the person back and then report that same person to the Mods grin grin.

And they'll trace how the fight started and then give you the first warning, If you repeat it again, then expect your ban letter. grin grin
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by chic2pimp(m): 2:49am On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

And they'll trace how the fight started and then give you the first warning, If you repeat it again, then expect your ban letter. grin grin
I now can see the mistakes you are making. If you started the fight, all you have to do is edit a few words from your first post to make it seem he/she actually started the fight grin grin.
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Gabry(f): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

So u are not blkood related to Chamotex?
Re: Chic2pimp And His Brother Chamotex: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by CrazyMan(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2009
I now take my leave

(1) (Reply)

Worry About Warri / Do We All Need To Be A Member Of Reformed Nigeria Network (rnn)? / Least Corrupt Nations List 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.