Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS (41674 Views)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by edigne91: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
wow...7years...kudos to them o
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Adonis86(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Where are their children, abi they ve been aborting all these years?
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by dermmy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
TINALETC3:
coolu ar nt ugly, u ar jst broke

Na so grin
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by fairygeh(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jenny1010:
The lady look far older though

Their business undecided
We know people like you,always hating and yet, I won't be surprised if u got no man in your life.e dey ur body

1 Like

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Elchappo: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
OP u tried ooo..

U forked Ukwu into her..

Can't u see she was Ukwuless when u guyz started dating but now she is Ukwu-dike...

2 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by pheyikemi: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
sinaj:
no be small transformation
Money good o!
she's fairer grin
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by akorladi: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
HelenBee:
Thank God for you. It's only the grace of God that can make relationships last.
yes ooo you are right
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by c4tnoelz: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lovely.... Mine was sales girl and customer now couple
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by wizzprince(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
am i the only one ,why the pictures looks like they cut them,abi op you crop thief person profile pic upload ni
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by LorDBolton(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
I miss those old skul camera sha

Na as u be e go show u, no additives hahaha

3 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by sunnyside16(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
The lady really transformed. Congrats to them.
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by ItzHoludex(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Aww so nice, congratulations to them. I didn't meet any tutorial guy oh

come let me teach u biology and am sure u know d topic ryt.....cool
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by bangging(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Young03:
see transformation
no na change...
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mr lecturer, from the tutorial room to the other room
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
I think am jealous...
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by ItzHoludex(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
fairygeh:

We know people like you,always hating and yet, I won't be surprised if u got no man in your life.e dey ur body

aunty calm down first cool
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
sinaj:
no be small transformation

Money good o!

lol
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by bangging(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
congrats to them

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wow! wish u guys happy married life.
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Efico brothers snatching our babes with tutorials since 1945..

Congrats man thank God say you no chop am throway like the "manner of some" after chopping, the love will now now wax cold.

grin grin grin grin
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Berrypie(f): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations to the intending couple. I wish them everlasting bliss.
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by fairygeh(f): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jenny1010:
The lady look far older though

Their business undecided
We know people like you,always hating and yet, I won't be surprised if u got no man in your life.e dey ur body.
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by olakintanj(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is indeed great and very rare this days.
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by vislabraye(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinggogo:
Hmm free buh PERSONAL tutorial 4 APARTMENT lipsrsealed grin

I dey feel u my guy

HML

Na tutorial or totorial ?
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
i wish i meet mine very soon
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by akonibobo: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations to my colleagues. Happy you guys made it to the altar. 2005/2006 economics class set of Tai Solarin University of Education will surely be proud of u guys also.
Your wedding is going to be a re-union for us all in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by thunderbabs: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
E don prime now, bah? smiley
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by babatee94(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
hmmmm..... the jagaban. FREE TUTURIAL EQUALS TO CATCH HER YOUNG.

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by GoldenJAT(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This is what buhari promised us but, grievances, gnashing of teeth & hunger is what we are getting now
u mumu oh!
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by PrettyGaby(f): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Elchappo:
OP u tried ooo..

U forked Ukwu into her..

Can't u see she was Ukwuless when u guyz started dating but now she is Ukwu-dike...
oh my gawd! hillarious

1 Like

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by IRobot7(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
To the couple to be....

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Culin(f): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
that's a lesson for those guys that will be disturbing babes to come to their house for tutorials..this couple had theirs in a classroom!!! u hear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.