Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,321 members, 7,897,476 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me (11669 Views)

When You Miss Him But Your Trying To Stay Strong / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2009
blapo:

I love the write up gabry, wish to be in disney land as you are, so as to fantasize till the end of time,

Im not in Disneyland ooo. . .  U think Im fantasizing abi? Im not. I really am not. Im serious! VERY VERY SERIOUS  angry

Abeg! What is your advise on this? 
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by blapo(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2009
Distance relationship could be suicidal find a way to move in with him and how long have you been planning to become a vegetarian? 'cos i think its already registered somewhere in your brain and the thought only pop up at that moment.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by hollandis(f): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2009
Whatever happened to double dating
A breast penis at hand is worth more than a million in the braissaire boxers cool grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by sylve11: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2009
Gabry! shocked shocked cool
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2009
blapo:

Distance relationship could be suicidal find a way to move in with him and how long have you been planning to become a vegetarian? 'cos i think its already registered somewhere in your brain and the thought only pop up at that moment.

We both already have a house on our own and we've been living together just that this my job suddenly has a project and requires me to be distant from him and this project is for 6 months.

Im a full breed Meatetarian and I love meat to the extreme so I dont ever think I want to be a Vegetarian ever!!! But this voice came and tell me this ooo. . . . . Im so confuse naaa.

hollandis:

Whatever happened to double dating
A breast penis at hand is worth more than a million in the braissaire boxers  cool grin

Double dating?   I dont think I can do that  sad

sylve11:

Gabry! shocked shocked cool

STANLEY STROGANOFF!!!!! grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pappyshoes(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2009
Love is wide and wild.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Mavor: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2009
@owner of thread, YOU BE MUMU tongue
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2009
Pappyshoes:

Love is wide and wild.

WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN angry

Mavor:

Yes! I have to admit it. Im a MUMU IN LOVE! Onloy for my baby! Pte Ltd! cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Mavor: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2009
By the time I finish eating your cunt, you will forget all that nonsense about love,  grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Pappyshoes(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2009
Gabry:

WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN angry

On the PLANET EARTH, Quite an age, miss u,

Mavor:

Stop the insult now!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2009
Mavor:

By the time I finish eating your cunt, you will forget all that nonsense about love,  grin

Im sorry but Im not a Public Property and I dont do nonsense foolishness like that angry

Pappyshoes:

On the PLANET EARTH, Quite an age, miss u,

Stop the insult now!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I dey shout your name a million times ooo. . . Why u no go answer?"
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Mavor: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2009
You call it nonsense foolishness, If you're that dull, then you shouldn't be surprised why the guy no send u again.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2009
No send me? For where exactly?

I didnt say he left me ooo. . .
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Mavor: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2009
Lol, no send you means "he doesn't care about you"
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by rooney86(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2009
What did you guys do for the 2 weeks he was around considering the fact that you are a virgin.

about the voice telling you to be a vege, i think you are just getting hysterical.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2009
Mavor:

Lol, no send you means "he doesn't care about you"

Really? I save my comments. wink

rooney86:

What did you guys do for the 2 weeks he was around considering the fact that you are a virgin.

about the voice telling you to be a vege, i think you are just getting hysterical.

We hang out naaa. We chat., We do wrestling and even if I dont do sex, doesnt mean I dont do pre-intimacy. We do lots and lots and LOTS of pre-intimacy!!!
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by eyonigger(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2009
This thread making headlines?
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2009
Deji, whats wrong with that
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2009
Na waaa ooo! I didnt realize my topic is in headlines till I saw it. LMAO to MUKINA!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by eyonigger(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2009
Its a personal issue that dnt relate to helping/solving other peoples probs. Thats why I said that.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Ben13: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2009
This made the front page wink
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by sleak(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2009
I miss myself intensely.its the closest av come to loving/missing another being
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by patwhizkid(f): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2009
This thing. . .front page?!?!
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by sweetliet: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2009
smbori helepu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Abbeycity4(f): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2009
@Topic

It's touching sad sad sad sad cry i knw hw u feel. . . . . .
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2009
eyonigger:

Its a personal issue that dnt relate to helping/solving other peoples probs. Thats why I said that.

Says who? Im asking you guys for advise so you should give your advice now. . . angry

Ben-10:

This made the front page wink

U like it ? grin

patwhizkid:

This thing. . .front page?!?!

Now Now Sweet love. . . Theres nothing wrong with this making the front page wink

sweetliet:

smbori helepu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pidgin pleaseee smiley

Abbey_city:

@Topic

It's touching sad sad sad sad cry i knw hw u feel. . . . . .

you do? Ohhhh Abbey, are u facing the same problem as well? sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by patwhizkid(f): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2009
Now gabbyluv, thiz is a personal issue. . .and should (even) be in the journals/diaries section not in the NL frontpage.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2009
Journals/Diaries But Im not writing a Journal or a Diary. Im asking for Help and advises and Opinions here. sad
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2009
Gabry have you considered writing him letters? They not so in vogue but they reduce the distance effect.
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by Gabry(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

Gabry have you considered writing him letters? They not so in vogue but they reduce the distance effect.

Sis, we wrote to each other all the time and he calls me like 3 - 6 times daily . . . Its just that I dont undersatnd why am I still missing him so badly. cry
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by patwhizkid(f): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2009
Then stay with him forever & forsake yur work/school for christ's sake!
Re: I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ummm Gabry eggs are an animal product aren't they? Thought Veggies don't eat animal products?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.