Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,084 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi (5559 Views)

Buhari Has Created 12 Million Jobs In Agric Sector Alone - Lai Mohammed / FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour / Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Baba emir

Face your kingdom

Is it because baba stopped you guys from controlling him
It's dat all u can say?
Why not call for his arrest by EFCC
It's not an easy task defending the indefensible , all the best though

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by Progressive01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Haba!! cheesycheesy

All of a sudden, Sanusi who was an "ignorant Ab¤ki" that was despised, cursed and insulted to the ends of the earth by some people when he raised an alarm over the gargantuan theft that was perpetrated under the era of the Ineffectual Buffoon, prompting his illegal removal as CBN governor, has suddenly become BAE!! cheesy

Reason why one can never take these kids seriously- emotional flip floppers.

Sir Sanusi, much respect. You've raised valid points and I hope the president duly notes them. We all aspire to see a better Nigeria where people earn what is due them respectably.

Long Live the once loathed (by TAN aka LiePod yoots) King of the North. smiley
Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by Annie939(f): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
buhari is physically, spiritually, mentally corrupt in fact bubu English name is corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by Cjrane2: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jokerman:
As many commended Emir Sanusi for his timely statement on the Nigerian economy, others however, chose to focus on a particular statement he made which many see as "carrying weight" as it suggests something quite interesting.

Sanusi while delivering a lecture on Wednesday at the 15th meetings of the joint planning board and national council on development planning in Kano, titled ‘Nigeria in search of new growth model’, has made some shocking statements which attracted commendations from economic experts, but concern to ordinary Nigerians.

He accused the Buhari led administration for indirectly following the path of recent administration on issues relating to financial fraud.
He puts it as quoted below:
‘’We can always talk of the policies of the previous administration and we talk of oil subsidy and how it turned people into oil millionaires.
But we have created another set of millionaires since 2015 from foreign exchange.

‘‘The people telling the government that if you devalue people will suffer are the ones benefiting presently. They bought the dollar at N179 and price their goods at N300.The poor pay the price of a devalued currency, the rich take the profit.

“You may not like it, but that is the truth. Any system that allows you, with one telephone call, to make N1bn without investing one kobo; the system is wrong,” Sanusi added.

http://www.criticaltimesnews.com/2016/11/buhari-has-created-another-system-of-corruption-emir-sanusi.html?m=1

I love this Emir that fearlessly speak the truth.

Buhari has ruined Nigeria by the mindset that only him and his friends are not kworrupt.

So instead of developing institutions to fight corruption, he empowered himself and his friends to rob Nigeria blind.

The same set of people now plotting how to sell and pocket our national assets and borrow a whopping $30 billion dollars against the future of Nigerians and pocket most of the money through questionable useless projects that won't add a kobo to our internally generated revenue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by Justiceleague1: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Haba!! cheesycheesy

All of a sudden, Sanusi who was an "ignorant Ab¤ki" that was despised, cursed and insulted to the ends of the earth by some people when he raised an alarm over the gargantuan theft that was perpetrated under the era of the Ineffectual Buffoon, prompting his illegal removal as CBN governor, has suddenly become BAE!! cheesy

Reason why one can never take these kids seriously- emotional flip floppers.

Sir Sanusi, much respect. You've raised valid points and I hope the president duly notes them. We all aspire to see a better Nigeria where people earn what is due them respectably.

Long Live the once loathed (by TAN aka LiePod yoots) King of the North. smiley

u cannot take ipob kiddos serious buh u spend ur life over and devote '95%' of ur warped posts to them on here 247! I dey laff o... grin
na wa for oMENTAL grin

Op,dont be shocked to see veiled remarks portraying sanusi as the latest wailer/ipob..everybody knows the truth about the whole bulshit being perpetuated by buhari. His close relatives and family and stooge are now overnite millionaires..thunda faya afonja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
IAMTHEHERO:

Bros, please don't vex and take this question l want to ask you personal.

Do you have conscience at all? If you do, why are you like this? Posterity may not forgive you for seeing black and called it white.Did Emir Sanusi lie?

that zombie is on APC payrolls hence he always on look out for buhari post and resumes work as early as possible

but if you can find him another job am sure he will be glad because he would rather be a paid zombie than to be Jobless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Baba emir
Face your kingdom
Is it because baba stopped you guys from controlling him
ZOMBIE do you even have time for lunch

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by ZoneBslayer(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Justiceleague1:

u cannot take ipob kiddos serious buh u spend ur life over and devote '95%' of ur warped posts to them on here 247! I dey laff o... grin
na wa for oMENTAL grin

Op,dont be shocked to see veiled remarks portraying sanusi as the latest wailer/ipob..everybody knows the truth about the whole bulshit being perpetuated by buhari. His close relatives and family and stooge are now overnite millionaires..thunda faya afonja
you noticed right? it's like a defense mechanism for that 'pay per post' e-zombie...I have never seen a man so paranoid of a people in my entire life..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by ZoneBslayer(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
carmag:

that zombie is on APC payrolls hence he always on look out for buhari post and resumes work as early as possible

but if you can find him another job am sure he will be glad because he would rather be a paid zombie than to be Jobless
grin grin truer words have never been spoken.. I don't blame them shaa.. better to earn a thousand naira each day on naira land than to starve..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by package00(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
A new International College located in 15/17, Prince Akinboro Street, Megida b/stop, Ipaja, Ayobo, Lagos called Bachel International College was established to help groom prospective candidates from foundation to advance level, who desire to benefit from Mouth-watering forms of scholarship or tuition waiver in American and European universities.we have well trained personnel who helps in career counseling and seasoned teachers to help bring the best out of students.

Are you Interested in studying Abroad or within the Country?
Bachel International College is the place for you. We are here as problem solvers to make a positive difference in Academic pursuit, we offer programs in;
Cambridge A'Level
IJMB (A'Level)
SAT I & II
TOEFL
IELTS
GRE
GMAT

Are you looking for a quality school which stands to build future leaders of moral and academic values?

Bachel International College offers British Curriculum in Air Conditioned Classrooms
Free Career Counselling with Experts
E-Library and Well Stocked library
Well Equipped facilities for Boarding
Securing Admission into Foreign and Local Universities etc.

For more Enquiries and information, please contact 08033327132, 07061305520

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by DozieInc(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
True.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by greatgolis90: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

Mr lecturer don't teach me nonse.......

Just coz of your hate for my president
You ought not be in dis forum in d first place, coz Ure bigotry & hypocrisy is extreme. ....'hate for my president'., so U belong to d 97%?
Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by LongT(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
I think that for a personality like the Emir to come out openly to voice out on areas that have loopholes in the economy should be taken seriously. From his tract record, I can vouch for him as a sincere and patriotic Nigerian, with the Nigerian state and it's many problems, it could only take sincere minds to voice out the ills that are perpetrated without fear nor favour. He voiced out as a then Governor of CBN. To many then, he was simply being a northerner, trying to act against the then GEJ Government. Now to what extend is his criticism of the PMB government vis-a-vis the foreign exchange that a very few still have access to by making a phone call? My take on this issue is that credit should be given to the emir for being a true Nigerian, whose ideals are devoid of nepotism, sectionalism, tribalism etc. When individuals with such sincerity of purpose speaks, it is very important that people should take it seriously, if important and volatile topics as these are taken for a joke, what then should be taken seriously. Nigeria belongs to all of us,and still remains indivisible. The sooner we realise that and put our heads together to find a lasting solutions to all the menace in our system the better for all of us.
Re: Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi by LongT(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
LongT:
I think that for a personality like the Emir to come out openly to voice out on areas that have loopholes in the economy should be taken seriously. From his tract record, I can vouch for him as a sincere and patriotic Nigerian, with the Nigerian state and it's many problems, it could only take sincere minds to voice out the ills that are perpetrated without fear nor favour. He voiced out as a then Governor of CBN. To many then, he was simply being a northerner, trying to act against the then GEJ Government. Now to what extend is his criticism of the PMB government vis-a-vis the foreign exchange that a very few still have access to by making a phone call? My take on this issue is that credit should be given to the emir for being a true Nigerian, whose ideals are devoid of nepotism, sectionalism, tribalism etc. When individuals with such sincerity of purpose speaks, it is very important that people should take it seriously, if important and volatile topics as these are taken for a joke, what then should be taken seriously. Nigeria belongs to all of us,and still remains indivisible. The sooner we realise that and put our heads together to find a lasting solutions to all the menace in our system the better for all of us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ranking Of Nigerian States By Human Development Index (2018) / PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? / Wike Says He Will Send Buhari To His Ancestors On Live Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.