Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? (5074 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by iice(f): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2006
Neva meet am, not likely too tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Dvampire(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2006
Yet to find her cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Makeda(f): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2006
My true love is my husband and he found me when I was 25 years old smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by sy2000(f): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2006
My current boyfriend is my true love because he is my first love and i was 14 when i met him. Although am not sure if he is gonna be the one i will marry undecided but no matter what happens, he is still gonna be my true love. I love u boooooooo grin kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by abbey02(f): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2006
i was ** yrs u won't believe me.am a female
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by snazzydawn(f): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2006
when I was conceived- Jesus, and he is still my true love.

On the human level, whoever is lucky to marry me, him will I take as my true love grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by MyPeace(f): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2006
micolala:

Now we know guys are scares .

check out this ladies now.

The are scarces my dear, thats why i cry when i see any single man die cry The Abule Egba Fuel Expolsion, if 500 died as speculated, 400 are young abled unmarried guys. But why are they killing themselves and living us SEARCHING FOR AGES!! grin sad (Thnak God i have found me shaa)
must_a_far:

the person u get married to don't necessarily have to be your true love. it could be a 6month or 8month stand. if u disagree with me i understand but permit me to ask u if all the marriages that celebs have were with their true love. if it is then i guess they have multiple true loves then.

your true love could be that other person (most likely an EX- ) u're thiking of while u are doing the horizontal poker with whom u are married to. it could be that one person u are fond of but u cannot marry that person and y'all both know it and feel the same way.

True talk, the guy am about to wed in the next 4months in not my true love, i didnt marry my first and true love (even as he is still chasing me up and down) cos of reasons best known to me. Honestly i LOVE the guy and i LIKE whom am about to marry.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by superman(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2006
am i invited
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Busta(f): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2006
still waitin for that time

*if that person ever exists*
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by superman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2006
busta will u pls marry me! i fine pass u! just jokin ooo
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Dime(f): 4:07am On Dec 31, 2006
I had found him the day i was born and i lost him on july 17 1998 to a heart attack. He was my everything and i don't think anybody can measure up to him. i styll hurt for him and i found myself looking for someone like him. Bottom line is that my father is and was my true love because he loved me unconditionally!
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by jaybaby(f): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2007
****Laughing***
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by MerC2(f): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2007
ask me in about 5 years, I'll have an answer, HEHEHEHEHEHE!!
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by OmoEko1(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2007
mY TRUE LOVE FOUND MOI WHEN I WAS 20, so sweet
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by temmyabby(f): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
i neva find am oooo cry cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by LADUNDE(f): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
At 25yrs bt i lost him 2 death
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by teeirl: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2007
Im a 27 year old female and have still yet to find my true love i have been in love many times but my true love is the guy i will spend the rest of my life with and right now i am single so i have still to find him, cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by MILITIA(f): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2007
Found it 3 times! in my twenties! My 10 year old, my 7 year old and my 3 year old! Thank you father!
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Freewilly(f): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
MILITIA:

Found it 3 times! in my twenties! My 10 year old, my 7 year old and my 3 year old! Thank you father!

You have three kids shocked shocked
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by MILITIA(f): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2007
And the 4th on the way! Thanks to Nairaland! cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Freewilly(f): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
Shrap ;who dash you 3 kids grin I'm sure you still like 18 or 19
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Esss(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2007
True love my ass.

The correct question is; AT WHAT AGE DID YOU FIND YOUR BABY MAMA/FATHER, or AT WHAT AGE DID MEET YOUR FIRST FUC>K.

Geez. Enough with this true love crap.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Freewilly(f): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2007
Esss:

True love my ass.

The correct question is; AT WHAT AGE DID YOU FIND YOUR BABY MAMA/FATHER, or AT WHAT AGE DID MEET YOUR FIRST FUC>K.

Geez. Enough with this true love crap.

Awwww did some little French girl break your heart sad
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by MILITIA(f): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2007
Okay!  I am just fun loving and "young at heart"! cheesy  Sorry been in America for 18 years so recalculate!  I have 2 bachelors degrees!  One  in Nigeria and one here!  Graduated with the second in 1997!  Been working for the past 15 years in America. Please everything get level!   Warri no dey carry last!  Make una find una true love oh!  

18 or 19 ke!  When my mama don pass 60! My papa na 70! Do not wish to be 18 or 19 again please to come and go thru all this crap in life again? TU-FIA-KWA! Oh girl make we just stick to the topic abeg!  All my sisters and brothers don marry sef born pikins sef and na me be the first born?  You no serious! shocked
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Freewilly(f): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2007
Abeg no vex sad Militia are you sure you not Lauryn I swear to God you sound and talk just like her. that yeye warri girl angry
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by MILITIA(f): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2007
Do people have more than one account on Nairaland? Well sorry I am sure Lauryn get seniority here in Nairaland! But I am from that area sha! grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by uchetobi(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2007
17, 4 years ago and still going strong. but what is o say he is my true love? It feels so now…but who can tell sad
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Dime(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
man you people are funny angry
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by coolkaboom(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2007
d 1 u marry ko, d 1 u marry ni.seriously, it doesnt really work like that. but i guess not everybody is as honest with their posts.my 1 truest love was this lovely babe i had the great fortune of dating back in UNILAG for 5 yrs.it was a case of right girl - wrongest time for i didnt hav d wherewithal to do d right thing cos i was just a broke-ass kid with no job at hand.she's married with kids now and we r stil best of friends (totally platonic), if i could turn bk d hands of time, i no go dull myself again.no babe has ever measured up to compare sef. i Bleep up o, kai.its funny how a man pays for d road not taken.d search continues
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2007
Old enough to know what I wanted.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by almondjoy(f): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2007
19!!!  The "Great Dane" was 21!! cool

By the stroke of sheer luck.  Was strictly accidental.  No regrets!!! cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by enfuse(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2007
I was 21, she was someone that surpassed my expectations of a girl and we were really compatible. We were separated by distance and the next time we meet, she was married and had 2 kids. She had what it takes to hold anyman spellbound.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) / This Lovers Had The Most Daring Pre-wedding Shot Ever. See The Pics And Video / Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.