Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,269 members, 7,884,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) (57014 Views)

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement / Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Phi001:

Your comment would've been smart if not for the fact that it's extremely foolish!
Well i hope you do meet such a fate and then you will tell me i am foolish
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by KeyzEEto(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Petty Thief! :/ Big time scammer..Better stop that else I have your system hacked :/ :/
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by shinel(f): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
The DPO of that area should be sacked immediately.

None of his thousands of men on field could be at that spot for hours that act occurred and give him urgent situation report.

It shows he and his men has lost track of their duty.

He only send them out to raid bus conductors of N50 and bring returns.

What a failed country!

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
ephi123:

Are you attempting to defend this act?

Regardless of whatever he stole, he didn't deserve to die that way.
..definitely not a good thing...but the story should be clear...watch the video, you will hear someone saying " we don't don't how many he must have killed in his stealing business "... couldn't watch the video to the end..wish I was there to stop them

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by KeyzEEto(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Petty Thief! :-/ Big time scammer..Better stop that else I have your system hacked :-/
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Kingsproperty1: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehie:
anybody who voted for Buhari killed this boy, i am guilty too, i supported Buhari.

May his soul rest in peace, May God give his family especially his mother the strenght to bear this loss

May his blood be avenged as it cries out to God in Justice,

May God forgive us who voted and sought hope instead got destituition and pain
may God pay back Buhari and the Mob seven-fold the same affliction and pain that was caused by the death of the boy.

In Jesus Name

Amen

ode... everything is buhari.... jungle justice have been in naija for decades.

7 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
originalmachine:
..definitely not a good thing...but the story should be clear...watch the video, you will hear someone saying " we don't don't how many he must have killed in his stealing business "... couldn't watch the video to the end..wish I was there to stop them
people like you will always justify and rationalise evil.
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Phi001(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehie:
Well i hope you do meet such a fate and then you will tell me i am foolish
Well keep hoping. That doesn't make your comment not to be foolish.
Gimme your number tho. Perhaps, if you're still alive, I'll invite you to my eightieth!

7 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by sekem: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehie:

May you children meet the same fate in Jesus Name

I would have said Amen but then my children will not be thieves.

Neither will they be such idiὄts throwing out careless and senseless statements here and there just to sound relevant.

10 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by ephi123(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
originalmachine:

I'm not interested in watching the video. It's bad enough imagining the pain he went through, not to mention watching the whole thing.
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
sekem:

I would have said Amen but then my children will not be thieves.

Neither will they be such idiὄts throwing out careless and senseless statements here and there just to sound relevant.
No child grows up and decides to be a thief, you do not know how life can just turn in a blink of an eye
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
They should add ransom for useful information..
But I have not been able to sleep well after the images hit online stream esp. Nairaland embarassed
All i can say is RIP boy embarassed
If only Jonathan had done the needful angry angry
Useless government cry
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
ephi123:

I'm not interested in watching the video. It's bad enough imagining the pain he went through, not to mention watching the whole thing.
...no pity for him at all..for the lives he has taken in the past...karma is a bitch...what goes around, comes around

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by SWORD419(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
if it was in the north that dis happened, they'll call us terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Lyndeee(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Its really sad, sometimes I weep for our mentality as people, A person stole and is brutally murdered... while the so-called politicians that rob this Nation daily are celebrated & worshipped by this same fools cry
Its shall never be well with those that did this, including those who stood & watch

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Juell(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehie:
Try and read what he wrote again this time carefully word by word.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by ephi123(f): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
originalmachine:
...no pity for him at all..for the lives he has taken in the past...karma is a bitch...what goes around, comes around

Now we know the kind of people capable of jungle justice. What a shame. Please just get off my mention, I don't want to converse with a soul like you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by DonaTee(f): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is cruel! Dis child maybe an abandoned hungry child.
yes he stole but I doubt if he can hurt any1 at least not at dis age

Gosh! I don't support thieves but a gruesome murder of a 7yr old is more chilling.

I hope dey eat deir dead meat

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehie:
..especially one like this...no pity for him..he didn't steal a cup of garri...what goes around ,comes around....pray you don't lost any of your love one to armed robbers like that one burnt to death

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
ephi123:

Now we know the kind of people capable of jungle justice. What a shame. Please just get off my mention, I don't want to converse with a soul like you.
what ever..pray they don't visit you at night, pray they dont kill any of your loved one because of common phone, or money...allow victims talk in issues like this

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by ephi123(f): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
originalmachine:
what ever..pray they don't visit you at night, pray they dont kill any of your loved one because of common phone, or money...allow victims talk in issues like this

And you think i don't have close family members who have been victims?
Your mindset is very evil I am sorry to say, please let's just end this conversation. Even animals should not be treated in such a way, not to talk of flesh and blood like you.
And I bet you go to a place of worship on Sunday... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by sekem: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehie:
No child grows up and decides to be a thief, you do not know how life can just turn in a blink of an eye

My point is not whether a child grows up to be a thief or not.

My point is why on earth will you opine that this dastardly act was caused by Buhari.

To be frank with you, sometimes people like you just abuse freedom of speech with that senseless and thoughtless comment you made.

Please, for your own good, always think well before you speak.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by TeamSimple(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
emmanuel596:
I hope the presidency and the senate gets to see this and act quickly on things like this there's is hunger and poverty in nigeria....imagine this small boy killed because he stole garri to ease his hunger and soo sad he died hungry...our law makers will not pass bills on things like this rather they want to pass MMM bill to stop the means of people's source of survival in this recession period...may GOD punish any politician that is not serving nigeria in the right way
That boy is a notorious night robber..he inflicts injuries on his preys and atimes kill them. I won't say more.

#notojunglejustice
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by lekkie073(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
dat boy is a confirmed thief. he should die whether thru jungle justice or not...
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by wagazala: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Social Media ruse??

For this korokoro eye wey we see as dem dey batter person dey speak yoruba?? Even if it isnt Lagos, i thought the Police was NIGERIAN Police.
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Weedcrusher: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nothing in this world will make me watch the video. Some friends I have on Facebook that are sharing the images, is either I hide it or I unfriend them. Call me sissy if you like tongue. I believe i have lived in a normal society for so long that videos like this is not only barbaric, it is disturbing to the mind.

I hear some people saying why 7 year old boy? Because of ordinary garri? That means you support jungle justice for a grown up that steal something bigger. Some even say he must have deserved the justice. What a shame!

The fact of the matter is, no matter the magnitude of offence a suspect commit, no one, I repeat no one has the right to put justice in their hands.

For this reason, I say #notojunglejustice

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
sekem:

My point is why on earth will you opine that this dastard act was caused by Buhari.

To be frank with you, sometimes people like you just abuse freedom of speech with that senseless and thoughtless comment you made.

Please keep you diseased thoughts to your self and go and talk to savages like you.

Kindly stay off my mentions, i will not and cannot in this world or beyond it have anything in common to talk to you about

Go and converse with your fellow brutes please.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Phi001(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
sekem:

My point is why on earth will you opine that this dastardly act was caused by Buhari.

My point exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Ademolu2002(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by Phi001(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehie:

Please keep you diseased thoughts to your self and go and talk to savages like you.

Kindly stay off my mentions, i will not and cannot in this world or beyond it have anything in common to talk to you about

Go and converse with your fellow brutes please.
Diss him all you want but the man's got a point...

5 Likes

Re: Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dis is not the first case of jungle justice, the nigeria police is always reluntant to such case like this, dey no hw to sweep case like dis under carpet. The painful part ur useless senators will not pass a bill towards jungle justice, instead dey re active investigating MMM, and buying exotic cars. WHAT A COUNTRY NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.