Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,988 members, 7,890,246 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

Do Yourself A Favour If You Are In Economic Recession- Join The Millionaire Club - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Yourself A Favour If You Are In Economic Recession- Join The Millionaire Club (646 Views)

Economic Recession: Nigerian Banks Prosper While Nigerians Groan / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession / Nigeria’s Economic Recession May Last 20 Years – Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Yourself A Favour If You Are In Economic Recession- Join The Millionaire Club by ugotex85: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
It is just a twist of fate that God has chosen to bless we common people this much in this time of Economic Recession. In the beginning of the year I was crying because of the hardship in the land, blaming Buhari and his backward economic policies. But now, I am counting my blessings because this turned out to be the best period of my life. There is no need to brag, but truthfully God has blessed me. How did it happen? Simple. I acquired a simple information and took a simple action and that simply changed my life forever.

In all fairness to God who has given me this opportunity I am determined to help other Nigerians become millionaires before the end of this year. This is not money ritual, if you are determined to walk out of poverty, I am ready to play my own part in making your dream a reality. Send me a Whatsapp message then I can add you to my seminar group. Whatsapp NO: 08065514762

NB: 1. Be ready to come here and testify when your life is touched so as to encourage other people to walk out of their poverty.
2. I am not charging you any dime for my assistance, freely I received, freely I give.

The attached screenshot is just one of my accounts
If you are not on WhatsApp, send me a mail: ugotex85@gmail.com
SEE YOU AT THE TOP!

Re: Do Yourself A Favour If You Are In Economic Recession- Join The Millionaire Club by tuak(f): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Am interested,kindly send it to bukolaoyewumi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To N100,000 In A Month With The Billion Coin / What Business Can You Start-up With #10,000 Capital? / Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.