Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,204 members, 7,873,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

" Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took (762 Views)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Watch As Pastor Baths In Church, Ask Members To Drink The Water / Man Arrested After A Lady He Took Out, Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by konklud22(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
just my honest thoughts on the barbaric act!!!

I know our nation is slowly going to the dogs, but I strongly believe it's not too late to make it work... if only we do not allow poverty make us loose our sense of humanity.

it is sad that our leaders have turned its citizens into monsters , even the good ones have started acting like animals... cos I don't believe a sane person would participate, film or/and look on as a 7 year old boy is being burnt alive!!!!

this boy ain't a thief !!, he is just an hungry boy...
we all know who the real thieves are, don't we?
we know their names, their father's name, etc..... yet all we see are media trials, no punishment whatsoever for them, so I understand if we are hurt and frustrated but it speaks bad of us as humans when we vent our anger and frustration on each other.
I don't care what that boy has stolen, I honestly don't care!, but lynching and burning alive of a 7 year old? common that's barbaric!!
I felt scared and angry when I heard the news, common! the boy could have been my bro, your bro, your son or maybe your grandson.
our leaders have stolen more from us that might even affect generations unborn, yet we do nothing but beg at their mercy..!
I don't care how this decay affects you, you, and you because it affects even me !!, but we shouldn't let it affect our sense of judgment.

my simple question is:
why didn't they just buy the poor boy akara or fried chicken to supplement the garri?

#ripboy

cc; lalasticlala
Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by ihimiray(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
So u too are among the mumu Dat believed that false story..mr man he is way older than 7 years and he is a member of a notorious gang who steal and kill their victims

1 Like

Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by konklud22(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
ihimiray:
So u too are among the mumu Dat believed that false story..mr man he is way older than 7 years and he is a member of a notorious gang who steal and kill their victims
can u prove that?
even at DAT , is burning alive d answer?
guess u are one of the animals I was talking about . smh
Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by ItzHoludex(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
op don't tell me u blved wat d media portrayed about d story,dere is more to it bros.
Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by konklud22(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItzHoludex:
op don't tell me u blved wat d media portrayed about d story,dere is more to it bros.
OK
buh jungle justice?
that z worse Dan whatever he did,
no one deserves that bro
Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by ItzHoludex(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
konklud22:

OK
buh jungle justice?
that z worse Dan whatever he did,
no one deserves that bro

yea am in no support of jungle justice, bt do u know he vlongs to a notorious gang DAT stab pple if dey don't comply,
bsds he is nt 7 years of age

1 Like

Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
konklud22:

can u prove that?

Do you believe everything you read? That's not a petty theif neither is he a boy

Please all desist from stealing and live free
Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by effty(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2016
konklud22:

can u prove that?
Can u prove the devil of a criminal is 7 years of age? Just whipping up unnecessary sentiments.
Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by enyi1: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2016
konklud22:
just my honest thoughts on the barbaric act!!!

I know our nation is slowly going to the dogs, but I strongly believe it's not too late to make it work... if only we do not allow poverty make us loose our sense of humanity.

it is sad that our leaders have turned its citizens into monsters , even the good ones have started acting like animals... cos I don't believe a sane person would participate, film or/and look on as a 7 year old boy is being burnt alive!!!!

this boy ain't a thief !!, he is just an hungry boy...
we all know who the real thieves are, don't we?
we know their names, their father's name, etc..... yet all we see are media trials, no punishment whatsoever for them, so I understand if we are hurt and frustrated but it speaks bad of us as humans when we vent our anger and frustration on each other.
I don't care what that boy has stolen, I honestly don't care!, but lynching and burning alive of a 7 year old? common that's barbaric!!
I felt scared and angry when I heard the news, common! the boy could have been my bro, your bro, your son or maybe your grandson.
our leaders have stolen more from us that might even affect generations unborn, yet we do nothing but beg at their mercy..!
I don't care how this decay affects you, you, and you because it affects even me !!, but we shouldn't let it affect our sense of judgment.

my simple question is:
why didn't they just buy the poor boy akara or fried chicken to supplement the garri?

#ripboy

cc; lalasticlala
I will not pray you experience an armed robbery operation Mr Do Good. because if you do, your whole world as you know it will fall apart. They are ruthless, mean, barbaric and kill at will. So before you wish them long life and prosperity, think dearly about it because you might just experience them soon!
Re: " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took by konklud22(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
enyi1:

I will not pray you experience an armed robbery operation Mr Do Good. because if you do, your whole world as you know it will fall apart. They are ruthless, mean, barbaric and kill at will. So before you wish them long life and prosperity, think dearly about it because you might just experience them soon!
wish you what you wish me..
peace

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-year-old Girl After R@ping Her / Please What Offence Has This Young Man Committed?(pic) / Man Jumps to death From A Bridge In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.