Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) (32906 Views)

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by arsenal33: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Looters miss you sir
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by thaoriginator: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
He is loved by all youths , may God bless us all...
which youth? Not my ghetto youths dem!
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
I never knew GEJ has white dress sha, so why did he wore black most times during his tenure?
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Chai

Mr president you lost the opportunity to shine

Even in otuoke you can't shine

You are only shinning in the land of rising sun

You are also a role model to corrupt Nigerians, wailers & online E-rat

Oi t.w.a.t, don't you have some begging to do with your leprousy infested colleagues, or 13 year old children to defile? You insult gej yet you're still a wretched slowpoke.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by nogetenemy: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abacha brutalized Mr dasuki Because abacha was a military officers who knew the position of sultan of sokoto was an illegal position.

Abacha was once in lagos. Abacha to se basis basha
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by borntosuccess(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
we miss u jare
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:
Great Man of honor.
[size=16pt]There's honour among thieves. [/size]
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You will come on Foreign Section and rants about how horrible America is but you can hail Jonathan who is one of the people that destroys Nigeria through corruption . 99% of the politicians in Nigeria ain't worth a dime but you guys never get on them for damaging what's suppose to be an elite nation.
ok, I see u are done with mourning as a result of ur defeat by Trump grin.. and don't pass misinformation, America is only horrible with bad and evil leaders like Obama that has been my battle, with Trump America would be great again.

Gej is a man of peace and development whether u like it or not. It's the fact.

U can keep supporting Buhari the destroyer
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by nogetenemy: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
nogetenemy:

[size=28pt]This is how you created the problem.. when some of you talk nonsense. now the army is now fighting with sultan of gwoza.

some muslim are sunni and some muslim are shiite, and just like there are different christain group.

invasion of another country is considered illegal

They invade Nigeria from Niger republic, like gwoza [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4495570_abubakarshekauc09955563338s885x516_jpegd614b563706cf0feb278054cb76d6120
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
OpinionCounts:

My dear.... the same question I have been asking for BUHARI, OBJ, ABDUSALAM, IBB, ABACHA, ETC.... please when you finally get the answer, let me know. Ewu Gambia.

I am not partisan neither am I a hypocrite. all our leaders fell our hand big time. so don't think I am only speaking against Jonathan..

ondada
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Arise01: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Chai

....... Egbon I sight u. Quite an age
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
ok, I see u are done with mourning as a result of ur defeat by Trump grin.. and don't pass misinformation, America is only horrible with bad and evil leaders like Obama that has been my battle, with Trump America would be great again.

Gej is a man of peace and development whether u like it or not. It's the fact.

U can keep supporting Buhari the destroyer

By the way , life is very good for me. I do not expect you to understand that. No matter who the president in America is, she will always be great. The greatness of America doesn't come from a president or one person. The greatness of America comes from her foundation and the constitution laid down by the founders which are numerous for me to tell you here. Jonathan and his wife and his greedy aides looted the commonwealth dry and guys like you bearing the brunt of it are lapping their behinds. Jonathan is not alone. There were so many useless leaders before him and after him. I don't support Buhari because I have no ball in that game but I like his fight against corruption. Jonathan will get sick and go abroad for treatment , can you say the same. Worshiping your oppressors, Stockholm Syndrome .
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Elvis506(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ahmadgani:
he made their son a billionaire! what do you expect? gave sambo dasuki abacha loot and dasuki "shared the money"

He was too weak in fighting corruption.

"stealing is not corruption" how on earth did this man became a president ?
WHAT IS STEALING?
Criminal Code Act, Chapter 77, Laws of the Federation
of Nigeria 1990
Chapter 34
Stealing
383. (1) A person who fraudulently takes anything
capable of being stolen, or fraudulently converts to his
own use or to the use of any other person anything
capable of being stolen, is said to steal that thing.
(6) A person shall not be deemed to take a thing unless
he moves the thing or causes it to move.
390. Any person who steals anything capable of being
stolen is guilty of a felony, and is liable, if no other
punishment is provided, to imprisonment for three
years.
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?
Nigeria Criminal Code Act, Chapter 77, Laws of the
Federation of Nigeria 1990
Chapter 12
Corruption and Abuse of Office
98. (1) Any public official (as defined in section 98D)
who-
(a) corruptly asks for, receives or obtains any property
or benefit of any kind for himself or any other person;
or bribes, etc.,
(b) corruptly agrees or attempts to receive or obtain
any property or benefit of any kind for himself or any
other person, on account of-
(i) anything already, done or omitted, or any favour or
disfavour already shown to any person, by himself in
the discharge of his official duties or in relation to any
matter connected with the functions, affairs or
business of a Government department, public body or
other organisation or institution in which he is serving
as a public official, or
(ii) anything to be afterwards done or omitted, or any
favour or disfavour to be afterwards shown to any
person, by himself in the discharge of his official duties
or in relation to any such matter as aforesaid, is guilty
of the felony of official corruption and is liable to
imprisonment for seven years
98A. (1) Any person who- Official corruption: person
giving bribes, etc., on account of actions of public
Official.
(a) corruptly gives, confers or procures any property or
benefit of any kind to, on or for a public official (as
defined in section 98D) or to, on or for any other
person; or 1966 No. 84.
(b) corruptly promises or offers to give or confer or to
procure or attempt to procure any property or benefit
of any kind to, on or for a public official or to, on or ’ÃO any other person,
98B. (1) Any person who--
(a) corruptly asks for, receives or obtains 'any property
or benefit of any kind for himself or any other person;
or
(b) corruptly agrees or attempts to receive or obtain
any property or benefit of any kind for himself or any
other person, on account of-............................is guilty of
the felony of official corruption and is liable to
imprisonment for seven years.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
By the way , life is very good for me. I do not expect you to understand that. No matter who the president in America is, she will always be great. The greatness of America doesn't come from a president or one person. The greatness of America comes from her foundation and the constitution laid down by the founders which are numerous for me to tell you here. Jonathan and his wife and his greedy aides looted the commonwealth dry and guys like you bearing the brunt of it are lapping their behinds. Jonathan is not alone. There were so many useless leaders before him and after him. I don't support Buhari because I have no ball in that game but I like his fight against corruption. Jonathan will get sick and go abroad for treatment , can you say the same. Worshiping your oppressors, Stockholm Syndrome .

Mr Lucasbalo forget this face saving and leave hypocrisy. Mr hypocrite, " Jonathan would get sick and go abroad for treatment" u forgot or deliberately refused to state that ur man buhari went to treat ear infection in London. Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan " hypocritical blamers" u find it very easy to mention his name and difficult to mention other leaders. I know ur type, Jonathan was never an oppressor to Nigeria, was never my oppressor.

After I read this "I Love his fight against corruption" I know it's either u have lost touch with reality or u are being devilish mischievous. U say what!!

I would advice u to stick to issues u are knowledgeable on and join hands with Trump smiley in making America great again
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
konjinus:
I hope Jonathan is not thinking of contesting in 2019 with all this political moves.

...and if he is? So there.must be a political angle for him to go visit Dasuki's family after the death of his father? Smh
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
gurunlocker:

You so much hate that man, but he doesn't give a fucckk about you. GND

Your meme is sooooo true grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:

Mr Lucasbalo forget this face saving and leave hypocrisy. Mr hypocrite, " Jonathan would get sick and go abroad for treatment" u forgot or deliberately refused to state that ur man buhari went to treat ear infection in London. Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan " hypocritical blamers" u find it very easy to mention his name and difficult to mention other leaders. I know ur type, Jonathan was never an oppressor to Nigeria, was never my oppressor.

After I read this "I Love his fight against corruption" I know it's either u have lost touch with reality or u are being devilish mischievous. U say what!!

I would advice u to stick to issues u are knowledgeable on and join hands with Trump smiley in making America great again
I guess you can't comprehend that I don't care about the leadership but I like Buhari fight over corruption. If you want to live all your life in a country where an average citizen makes less than $2 a day and you are worshipping people that pauperised the nation, good luck to you. I just read recently that $175 million was found in some accounts held by Patience , what's wrong with you people idolizing worthless scumbags. It's your problem not mine. If you travel out and see how far behind Nigeria is in the comity of nations, you wouldn't be hailing any of the worthlessly corrupt and inept leaders.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Chai

Isn't he shining in the North right now? Right under your roof he is shining and you can do nothing about it but mope like a hungry lill bingo. Too bad.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Ahmadgani:
he made their son a billionaire! what do you expect? gave sambo dasuki abacha loot and dasuki "shared the money"

If you still dwell on that phrase "stealing is not corruption" without clear understanding of the intent then you are not even worthy like the rest of the Zom bees to be on this forum. What a shame.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Ahmadgani:

If you still dwell on that phrase "stealing is not corruption" without clear understanding of the intent then you are not even worthy like the rest of the Zom bees to be on this forum. What a shame!
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2016
nortcentrallord:

If you still dwell on that phrase "stealing is not corruption" without clear understanding of the intent then you are not even worthy like the rest of the Zom bees to be on this forum. What a shame!
go and brush your teeth, eat your breakfast then take your drugs. you have an appointment with the psychiatrist today
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Elvis506:
WHAT IS STEALING? Criminal Code Act, Chapter 77, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990 Chapter 34 Stealing 383. (1) A person who fraudulently takes anything capable of being stolen, or fraudulently converts to his own use or to the use of any other person anything capable of being stolen, is said to steal that thing. (6) A person shall not be deemed to take a thing unless he moves the thing or causes it to move. 390. Any person who steals anything capable of being stolen is guilty of a felony, and is liable, if no other punishment is provided, to imprisonment for three years. WHAT IS CORRUPTION? Nigeria Criminal Code Act, Chapter 77, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990 Chapter 12 Corruption and Abuse of Office 98. (1) Any public official (as defined in section 98D) who- (a) corruptly asks for, receives or obtains any property or benefit of any kind for himself or any other person; or bribes, etc., (b) corruptly agrees or attempts to receive or obtain any property or benefit of any kind for himself or any other person, on account of- (i) anything already, done or omitted, or any favour or disfavour already shown to any person, by himself in the discharge of his official duties or in relation to any matter connected with the functions, affairs or business of a Government department, public body or other organisation or institution in which he is serving as a public official, or (ii) anything to be afterwards done or omitted, or any favour or disfavour to be afterwards shown to any person, by himself in the discharge of his official duties or in relation to any such matter as aforesaid, is guilty of the felony of official corruption and is liable to imprisonment for seven years 98A. (1) Any person who- Official corruption: person giving bribes, etc., on account of actions of public Official. (a) corruptly gives, confers or procures any property or benefit of any kind to, on or for a public official (as defined in section 98D) or to, on or for any other person; or 1966 No. 84. (b) corruptly promises or offers to give or confer or to procure or attempt to procure any property or benefit of any kind to, on or for a public official or to, on or ’ÃO any other person, 98B. (1) Any person who-- (a) corruptly asks for, receives or obtains 'any property or benefit of any kind for himself or any other person; or (b) corruptly agrees or attempts to receive or obtain any property or benefit of any kind for himself or any other person, on account of-............................is guilty of the felony of official corruption and is liable to imprisonment for seven years.
bla bla bla!!! wake up
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I guess you can't comprehend that I don't care about the leadership but I like Buhari fight over corruption. If you want to live all your life in a country where an average citizen makes less than $2 a day and you are worshipping people that pauperised the nation, good luck to you. I just read recently that $175 million was found in some accounts held by Patience , what's wrong with you people idolizing worthless scumbags. It's your problem not mine. If you travel out and see how far behind Nigeria is in the comity of nations, you wouldn't be hailing any of the worthlessly corrupt and inept leaders.
the same thing I said before, u don't care about the leadership but prefer to read about the corruption of some particular persons, u just read recently of $175million found in accounts held by patience, but u didn't read about how amaechi tried to bribe judges, how the sgf used 200 million to clear grass and other corrupt activities going on under this evil govt. Oga its very obvious u care about buhari's leadership and that hypocritical stance of seeing the evil in one and closing ur eyes to the evil of another would not help. No one is idolizing anyone, until the so called fight against corruption cut across all and convictions are made, it would be seen as an attempt to demonize some persons. Yes Nigeria is far behind, caused by who, Jonathan or patience?
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2016
bonechamberlain:
the same thing I said before, u don't care about the leadership but prefer to read about the corruption of some particular persons, u just read recently of $175million found in accounts held by patience, but u didn't read about how amaechi tried to bribe judges, how the sgf used 200 million to clear grass and other corrupt activities going on under this evil govt. Oga its very obvious u care about buhari's leadership and that hypocritical stance of seeing the evil in one and closing ur eyes to the evil of another would not help. No one is idolizing anyone, until the so called fight against corruption cut across all and convictions are made, it would be seen as an attempt to demonize some persons. Yes Nigeria is far behind, caused by who, Jonathan or patience?
Put all of them in jail. What makes you think i have favorites in all the worthless thieflicians. For all I care they can all be throen in jail. Just want Nigeria to be a better country and with the kind of leadership and corruption, God help Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Put all of them in jail. What makes you think i have favorites in all the worthless thieflicians. For all I care they can all be throen in jail. Just want Nigeria to be a better country and with the kind of leadership and corruption, God help Nigeria.
Amen
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Ahmadgani:
go and brush your teeth, eat your breakfast then take your drugs. you have an appointment with the psychiatrist today

Lol. You are really pained cheesy. I understand how it feels when you suddenly realize your foolishness. Do 'v a blissful day.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by alfsalami: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2016
am surprise GEJ did not shed tears to boost more sentiment , partners in crime , his co traveller and instrument of looting has started learning how to spell his name backward , so shall it be to the otuoke man
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Jslay1: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
The great leader!
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by Inova(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2016
merit455:
fool.....he better than ur illiterate West Germany
Guy you havent written like a literate person yourself
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) by crush20(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:
Chai

Pips like u, who speak through their butt cheeks aren't hard to identify..Hater!

Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red / How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79