Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,016 members, 7,933,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) (5856 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by hushshinani(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
dingbang:
na so na.. u no see her moniker? Stupidinluv grin

She just remove the letter "i" come put "e"

To show u say if person like am eventually fall in love, she go do worse Dan d lady who proposed sef
no mind her... some ladies, na olosho them go do die... fvck and take...
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by daviddagreat: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
a lady proposing to me dats gonna be excruciatingly awkward.

well I wud take the ring and give her my balls cos I won't be needing it in the marriage
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is wrong on all sides.
The guy isnt even worth it.
Only ugly women beg and propose to men, eeeeww.
who be dis one? Eeeew kor Weeee ni... See ur flat ynash sef

1 Like

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by dingbang(m): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Splinz:

Wayo... Mention me when you make the first step.
grin Epic

Mzmayd u should have knelt down and proposed to him already na.. oloshi grin
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by xecuter(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

why do u think he is not worth it,oh damn right because he is not rich?...u see dat is d problem with most of this nigeria girls,u all want to marry a rich guy and at d end of d day u will end up not getting married at all..#DLU

1 Like

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by LaClickLaBend: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
STUPIDinluv
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by SirKriz(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Please kneel, lemme pray for you. You will have sense before this year runs out, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by hushshinani(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2016
SirKriz:

Please kneel, lemme pray for you. You will have sense before this year runs out, Amen!!!
lolz
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) by Aeman(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

dis my guy u mumu ooo so dis bae wuwu 4 ur eye mehn u need high precision googles. If na me make I hear say I no use both my hands and legs take grabe am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] / Girlfriend Texts Boyfriend She Shaved Her Head (Photos) / 21 Sex Moves That Are Guaranteed To Drive Him Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.