Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) (33139 Views)

Fayose Celebrates President Buhari's 75th Birthday / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by MONITZ: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
any of the other criminals like him can do that and nothing will happen,because their security men will be everywhere around them. In your mind you think there were no security men around Fayose when he was using cake to decieve Ekiti people?

Nope, of course I know there re security details around bt for him to even think of this kind of stunt is wat I commend, other criminals/state governors won't ever dare to try a thing like this.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=paullove1 post=51124571] may God Forgive you...today's my 1st time on nairaland and the devil just sent one of his demons like u to come and tempt me wit this irrational attitude....hmmm...[/quotle]hahahahahaha e pain am grin grin grin dis na mad house you never see anything person wey craze pass me go soon jam you real hard for here tongue tongue
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by paullove1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=51124850][/quote]. Abi...nothing wey we go hear now wey we never hear before
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
One of the few leaders who can go on streets without fear. all those APC yogurts wont agree to his stunning leadership aura... am not from the west, but i respect him!
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by papiwyte(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fayose is a cool guy. He understands how to get to the people - the real people; not like the other politicians we have around.

He is changing the face of Ekiti, and taking governance closer to the masses. If it was possible for him to contest again, he will win: The only governor to defeat two incumbents.

#Fayomyman.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by fkdmods: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
That's my governor... The most fearless governor in Nigeria who acts like he's got a spare life cheesy

He also gave me the cake after few hours on the queue. Does this mean I'm also an advocate of stomach infrastructure? cool

Suffer no go ki una i swear.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by CXLVII: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ekiti people have been charmed
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by Petjoel: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poverty no good at all ,i pity for ekiti people
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by hotspec(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
TundeBricklayer:
In Anambra the state government is busy empowering it's people While Ekiti and Osun are busy with stomach infrastructures grin grin grin
Kai, Osun is not doing stomach infrastructure o. Only Ekiti is doing dt. But Aregberascal is busy creating more hunger in Osun dt made me wonder if he can even apppoint Hungerbad (HungerBad) as his commisioner for stomach destrcution (LOL). Meanwhile Ekiti anf hunger be like....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
salary
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by Adekunleideology(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ekiti people are so hungry mhen... Lol...
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by Eaugusta(f): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Street man, kontinue...
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by sensolution10(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
I dnt no y average nigerians reasoning faculty is very low?Wot has sharing a bday piece of cake got 2 do wit stomach infrastructure?a governor dat celebrates his bday onli shows dat hiz govt is close 2 d grassroot.Hw many governor av done dis b4?may God deliver my ppl
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by dresh: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
hotspec:
Kai, Osun is not doing stomach infrastructure o. Only Ekiti is doing dt. But Aregberascal is busy creating more hunger in Osun dt made me wonder if he can even apppoint Hungerbad (HungerBad) as his commisioner for stomach destrcution (LOL). Meanwhile Ekiti anf hunger be like....
hahahahah guy u don kill me @ commissioner for stomach destruction
grin
hotspec:
hahahahah guy u don kill me @ commissioner for stomach destruction
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
hizzyairtel:

See how much this man has ridiculed his people

Honestly I shame for Ekiti state.. WTF.

Chai, people queuing up for a piece of tiny cake and 200naira??

Ha! Lord I reject poverty in Jesus name.. Amen.

What a disgrace angry
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by okowande(f): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
sister Oko wande,e ku alejo oko o grin grin grin
Esi ku alejo Obo na ooo
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by ajayi2016(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hdz4luv:
I love this kind of politics cos u must win d heart of ur pple b4 u wl be elected again. Politics is just like a football. If u know how to play u are there. Just like Messi in d world footballer for dis era.
Note that Fayose is not going for Ekiti state governor again because this is his second term in office (2003-2006 and 2014-2018)
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by EchezonaI(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
TundeBricklayer:
In Anambra the state government is busy empowering it's people While Ekiti and Osun are busy with stomach infrastructures grin grin grin
in which anambra?
are u sure u r in Anambra physically or through d news?..
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:
My goodness. I keep telling people, if Nigeria ends or Niger Delta oil finishes and Easterners stop using Lagos but use Calabar, Warri, Port Harcourt and Onitsha ports, this people will be worse than Alamajiris. Mark my word!
nofin like dat oga......half bread is beta dan full chinchin.......wat are dey doing in states like Nasarawa, kogi. plateau, taraba, kebbi, sokoto, zamfara, kwara, Niger, edo, delta. enugu, ebonyi, & a host of others were D're nida working nor feeding d pple? abi na till hunger kill dem? wat eva achievement u intend doing is only achievable wen U're alive & fed
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2016

"The more people you can touch, the better for your life today and tomorrow, these are the set of people that will never walk into the government house asking for contract, asking for help, they will not even be allowed to get in unless the governor leave the comfort of his office to come and meet with them wherever they are and that is exactly what I am doing.

"This are the people that employed us into the office, they should not be abandoned for one minute, we must stay with them continuously at every opportunity".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-continues-his-birthday.html
A leader is called to serve.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by mercytripletz: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Some people Sha.
If fayose celebrates only in his own house and spends a lot, u people will talk.
If he refuses to give to his people, u people will talk.

Fayose doesn't give a damn about you people that insult him. He is a man of the people. I don't even think ur governors have helped u guys or know anything order than to eat ur money.
mtchew.

ride on Fayose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man of the people!!!
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by SmartMugu: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:

Fayose understands politics alot........

The way no other Politician can defeat Akala in Oqbomoso is the way no other politician will be able to defeat Fayose in Ekiti........

#StomachInfrastructureMustStop
#EmpowerUs

Nice point. Fayose is indeed a smart person. People like him will thrive in sane economies. But it's not same in Nigeria. Even judges are locked up right now. So what's the point in understanding politics when those in power already knows what they want to do?
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by ebenholer(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2016
TundeBricklayer:
m
In anambra it is just an empowering of party loyalists... Can we call that a truthful empowerment
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by maximizer(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2016
HtwoOw:
Lol stomach infrastructure

Ekiti people eating thier destiny since 1900

Later they will say the cake cost 400M grin grin
But it not mai biznez
grin
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2016
oga tunde da contractor sorry bricki layer..was it the anambra gomino biday also and e did different celebration niii?few days ago fayose did do some empower thinz 4 his people..pls go there and comment naaa off diz candle of auto comment poo joor nitori amadioha.. grin grin grin grin
TundeBricklayer:
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by ishittu24: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2016
We are not exposed at all in Ekiti.......Ambode, Monika, Ahmed.. ...can't do dis.. .
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2016
paullove1:
may God Forgive you...today's my 1st time on nairaland and the devil just sent one of his demons like u to come and tempt me wit this irrational attitude....hmmm...
go dig a pit and jump into it man..hu cares
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by OlaoChi: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Know2020:
My goodness. I keep telling people, if Nigeria ends or Niger Delta oil finishes and Easterners stop using Lagos but use Calabar, Warri, Port Harcourt and Onitsha ports, this people will be worse than Alamajiris. Mark my word!

in the 50s and 60s this people were far ahead of you without oil or igbos
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) by uju22(f): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is this Fayose not funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Youths Campaign For Obaseki In Benin Streets / The War Against Boko Hram Video part1 / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.