Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,790 members, 7,909,028 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) (49309 Views)

Who Is Sheik Inyass? / Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! / Sheikh Muhyideen Ajani Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by President99: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
May Allah(SWT) forgive her and grant her into his Jannatul firdaus. Pls those inadvertently insulting Jesus(AS) should desist from it, coz believing in his prophethood forms article of faith part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by Manihotspp: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
She will end up in paradise unlike the Kufar(unbeliever).
Inalilahi Wainailahi Rojihun.
Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by rolams(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ina Lilahi was ina Ilehi roji'un! Gafara Lahu Laha. (Amin)
Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by muraj1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
herzernn:

Hope She qave her life to Jesus Christ before her demise??......

It is very unfortunate that you don't know the Bible at all.

Please read the following verses of the bible:

1. John 5:30 (I can of my own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father who has sent me)

2. Matthew 15:24 (But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel)

My advice to you is that you try to read and comprehend your Bible very well before you say or do anything and finally follow the Golden Advice of the Noble Prophet Muhammed (peace and mercy of Allah be upon him) that says: "If you don't have any good thing to say, then be silent"

If you don't worship Allah the Creator of Jesus and everything, you are doomed to HELL FIRE!

2 Likes

Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by Empiree: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2016
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

1 Like

Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by gloryman91: 3:58am On Nov 18, 2016
May her soul rest in peace, please give your child proper Islamic training.
Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by azezola(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2016
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her janaah
Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by intergral(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Aminat508:
Alhaja Sururat Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello Is Dead

Hajia Sururat Bello, the daughter of a prominent Islamic scholar, Alhaja Sururatulahi the daughter of Alhaji Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello, was announced dead yesterday 16th November, 2016.

May the Almighty Allah bless her soul.
Ina lilahi waina ilaehi rojihuna.

See her photos below..

Source :http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/11/so-sad-alhaja-sururat-daughter-of-sheik.html
May Allah grant her Aljanna firdaus....
Amina I've met u before... Where you work in Abuja!
Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by Canme4u(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernn:

Hope She qave her life to Jesus Christ before her demise??......

Extremist spotted.

May be if we tell people that BRAIN is an application may be they will use it.

1 Like

Re: Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) by sanusiwasiu4u: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
can you show me a single verse where jesus said accept me as your personal lord and saviou?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos / Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.