Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Ruthless Underagent - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ruthless Underagent (2821 Views)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by missyQween(f): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nice...I am following
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cole was driving an audi RS6 avant porche 911 alonga lonely street. He was nodding to nikki minaj's automatic blaring from the the car speakers. He subconsciously pressed the accelerator, and the speedometer shot up from 90km/hour to 110km/hour. His mind went back to when he shot his assailant at the VIP lounge at spain. The brains of his asailant splattered on the walls of the toilet. His andrenaline shot up. He needed more blood. He was brought back to consciousness witg the horn of a car beside his. The windscreen of the car beside cole's wound down. The driver gave cole an evil smile, and pointed an automatic pistol at him cole swerved his car, and hit the body of the second car. The driver also swerved his car towards cole's, sending the two cars careering away in different directions. As cole's car screeched to a stop, a bullet was fired at his fuel tank. The car tumbled into a cluster of tranformers, and exploded. " Target taken care of, no mistakes at all" The driver said as he got out of the car.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
missyQween:
Nice...I am following
Thanks mam
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Cole looked up from the ditch in which he was crouching. He gazed at his once exotic car which which now a mass of of charred metal. He flexed his muscles. just a small cut on his arm. He got out of the ditch, and proceeded to a hostel where he had lodged. He got to the hotel. Everything didnt seem right in the room. He gave the room a good search with his eyes nothing was wrong. He went towards the wardrobe. As he was about to open it, he backed away. something was definately wrong. Maybe there was a gun that shoots whenever the wardrobe opens. He took a pillow, and a syntentic rubber jacket,holding it in his oparmpit. As soon as he yanked the wardrobe open, a king cobra snake buried its twin forked fang into the pillow.Cole moved back, and did a back flip, landing on his feet. The snake gathered itself, standing on its tail, for a next attack. Cole had to end this now. He made as diving to the left. The snake came
for him. Cole flipped back to the rigght and launched a kick , crushed the head of the cobra

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by kingklassique(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dat snake go bad die
Nice 1 op keep it up
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
kingklassique:
Dat snake go bad die Nice 1 op keep it up
thanks bro
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
In a corner of a five star bar, Cole wearing white tshirt, a blue jean, and a beret cap covering a good part of his face, was sipping from a glass cup, with a bottle of magic moment beside it. A laptop was opened in front of him. A screen popped up. It read. Location cannot be tracked. After some seconds, another screen popped up showing a mobile number. Cole gave an evil smile, closed the software, opened another one, typed the numbr he crammed from the first spfware. After loading for ten seconds, a video came on the screen, showong Don, and his men. Cole plugged in an ear phone. "we have to be very careful of him, now that he has escaped us trice. We all stay in this place till tomorrow, then we go on a hunt for him." Don said as he got up. Cole smiled to himself. He finished his drink, stood up, and left the bar. He boarded a taxi, and zoomed off. Few minutes later, the taxi dropped him off. He walked towards a bongalow with low fence. Before he entered, he looked back, saw nothing, then he entered.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
at exactly twelve o'clock midnight, a figure was crawling towards the bamboo fence that camped a cleared field. On the field were three camps two were big, and were beside each other. One was a little farther from the two, it was a little smaller than the two. The figure got to the side of the fence. There were two men, at the gate, sitting down, and rolling cigars between their fingers, and were talking in low tones. Behind them were two barrels which were believed to contain oil. In front of all the camps were one man each, guarding. Beside each camp were barrels of oil. Soon, the men by the gate fell asleep. The figure jumped over the fence without actracting attention. He crawled to the barrels behind the guards that were snoring off. The figure bursted the barrels, he scooped some towards the other barrels without making any noise. A shot rang off, before the guards could do anything, they were already masses of roasted meat

1 Like

Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Spontaneously, two of the camps exploaded, with cries of agony and unrest took over the calm night. The explosion was followed with rains of bullets killing off anyone who escaped the fire. As Cole walked towards the last camp, he shot sporadocally at it, ripping holes into the camp. As Cole was about to slap in another magazine, several shots were fired in his direction. He was lucky to be able to duck behind a truck. One of the bullets missed his head by roughly three inches. "Don never miss his target" cole muttered. He fired some shots in the supposed direction of Don. It was not replied. He fired some shots more. No response. He stepped out from his cover, and move cautiously towards where the shots came from. He turned back sharply, and jumped to the floor dodging an oncoming bullet. A click sound came again. "Damn" Don muttered and vanished before Cole could stand up. It would be a waste of time and effort if he chase Don.
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by Horlorlardaey: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Following this!!!

Horlorlardaey is here!

kwantinu pls
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rays of sun shone into Cole's room. He was seen on a king sized bed, a bottle of empty magic moment layed on the floor beside him. The floor was covered with white ankle deep pesian rugs, which complemented the color of the walls. Cole's phone rang. He stirred, and woke up. He took his phone, and answered the call. " Were you responsible for the explosions yesterday" "Yeah. None of them escaped except the Don and I'm going after him today." "That is good. You have the police support then. Lest i forgot, i would like to say that you're good at what you know how to do best. Just a mistake on my part to have dismissed u like that. Maybe after this shit, I could help. Good luck". Another call came in. It was a strange number. He picked it. " I'm sure you'll be suprised to see my call. Just want us to settle this maturely. I'm sure you should have known that I don't break promises. Meet me at my personal lodge by 10 o'clock. With no weapon" he stressed the weapon. "I won't be needing one to finish you"
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by arripotta(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
pls guys i knw i have bleeped up. Many things came up after each other. Bt by God's grace, i will continue nxt week. Thank u
Re: The Ruthless Underagent by ceecane2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
jst try nd make it up to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008-9 Commonwealth Short Story Competition / The First Class Student ( A Short Story) / The Survival (A Short Story By Nimiwrites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.