Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts (6892 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by onihaxy: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just surfing my Facebook account this evening when I came across these romantic uploads. I guess the guy was trying to show the world how much he loved his girlfriend but I guess the kinda society we are didn't reason in his way. His Facebook friends didn't hesitate to fire shots of insult at him and his girlfriend. See few of the pictures below.

View all the pictures on
http://onihaxy.com/a-guy-posted-bedroom-romance-pics-with-girlfriend-people-reacted/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by ammyluv2002(f): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Abirisegun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations to him.

"my guy na with muscles you take dey kiss? see as gains show for your head" lool
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by obontami: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
onihaxy:
Just surfing my Facebook account this evening when I came across these romantic uploads. I guess the guy was trying to show the world how much he loved his girlfriend but I guess the kinda society we are didn't reason in his way. His Facebook friends didn't hesitate to fire shots of insult at him and his girlfriend. See few of the pictures below.

View all the pictures on
http://onihaxy.com/a-guy-posted-bedroom-romance-pics-with-girlfriend-people-reacted/
There's nothing wrong with the pics. They are lovers just having a good time.

Had it been they are caucasians. Those hypocrites typing rubbish with their rotten hands won't see any wrong with it.

Useless trolls angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Awon Ode meji..smh
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by sinaj(f): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
So what happens if they later break up
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Muaadh(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
sooner later this useless girl/boy will grow older and send her/his pre wedding photoshot to nairaland and one assistant idiot will be shouting "awww" "romantic".

1 Like

Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by decatalyst(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
And you say recession dey? undecided undecided

Where e take get strength to unwrap the babe ebay?

Senseless mofo!
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Muaadh:
soon later this useless girl/boy will grow older and send her/his pre wedding photoshot to nairaland and one assistant idiot will be shouting "awww" "romantic".

listening to adekunle gold :- beautiful night

Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Vizzim: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abirisegun:
Congratulations to him.
They never marry na.
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by opethom(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
how this one come be new? Thier life
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by crackhouse(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
If she get pregnant now his eyes go clear. Na time him go remember say him never get job and the girl go turn to agent of devil for him eyes but As for now, the girl Na God sent.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Nature8(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
They look cute together though..

1 Like

Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by ameezy(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Who dem epp

1 Like

Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by sarmiie(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Small boy love......
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Sick and crazy generation
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by GiaGunn(f): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2016
From the first kiss you had your eyes wide open why were they open?... cheesy cheesy

B M
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by BYEI(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Disadvantage of digitalization
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by TrinityBen: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
the guy forgot he is in Nigeria where such life is seen as a miserable one. boy go n find job.
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by ibroh22(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
in this recession,,,,who get that thunder picx pls
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by laparia007(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stay healthy in your relationship. Enjoy the everlasting happiness. http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Sirfrederick(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bringing it to nairaland means you are in favour of the guy.
Think well

Invest 7.4k and make 37k in less than a week
Check my signature for info
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by veekid(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yeye
Re: A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts by Hawlahscho(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
PEOPLE REACT!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] / Lady Strips Naked By D Road Side After Being Dropped By Suspected Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.