Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… (1387 Views)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Deletes Her Social Media Pages Over Leaked Nudes (SEE +18) / Rapper, Iggy Azalea's Nude Photos Leak Online As Hackers Target Her 2016 Photos / Iggy Azalea Steps Out In Short Shorts, Flaunting Her Enviable Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by standardgist: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rapper Iggy Azalea gave an awkward shoutout after winning the Woman of the Year at the GQ Australia Men of the Year Awards.

The rapper who covers GQ Australia said shortly after receiving her award@
“I’ve got the best v@gina in the world,” I have won a lot of awards over the last few years but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award-winning v@gina.”

see more photos here: http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/hot-photos-rapper-iggy-azalea-claims.html
source: www.standardgist.ml

Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by coolebux(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
They've actually told her what her puna looks like before they gave her the award

Suck_sex_fool babes

1 Like

Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Otele nsi

1 Like

Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by xendra: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
and this is news to nigerians...una dey make me shame ooo
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by Kobicove(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Can we see a pic of the award wining orifice? grin
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 18, 2016
And yet you couldn't keep a man?

Batch STFU!
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by abrahamzy: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2016
just imagine
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by princealexndre(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2016
we have to see as confirm, or else Adonbilivit.
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by yomi007k(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2016
princealexndre:
we have to see as confirm, or else Adonbilivit.

I fully agree with u

(1) (Reply)

Anna Banner Shares Cute Photo Of Herself And Daughter / Flavour’s Baby Mama “anna Banner” Looks Cute In New Photos / Davido Spends Valentine With His Daughter And Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.