Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,869 members, 7,973,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) (38136 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by lordyugo: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
donphilopus:
Is President Mohammadu Buhari there as alleged How about Donald Trump Bele dey pain me ooo...

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I dunno the kinda cannabis they take in that area though..!

onukwu u wont go out dr nd make money and leave ur fathers house,u think life begins and ends on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by klax(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
And where is Buhari and Trump

I thought some clown from my tribes said their senior Hitler brother called Trump is coming. Anyway I'm still waiting to see Trump landed in Nigeria for Ofor burial.

Bunch of chest beaters with no senses.

I can't imagine people chosen to love celebrating people of axis of evil hate Lord like trump and started jumping up here Trump is coming to An ambra for Ofor burial someone I don't even know he exist talk less of Trump in America. Kalu we know, iwayanwu we know, the Ubas we know pls who is Ofor I only know him to be rich but not even in a Nigerian class of billionaires. Noise makers soon they will abusing the Yorubas. Where is trump I guess he is already in onitsha market buying bread and Plantain isn't

1 Like

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Olu20090:
See Ifeanyi Ubah. Igbo people always look very fresh and well fed because their foods have essential nutrients the body needs., Not like Afonjas that look so malnourished, dry and hunger fit from daily consumption just oil soup with zero nutrients. Sophisticated indeed...couldn't put together a balanced diet for your generation. If not for Calabar, Ibibio and Igbo foods packed with nutrients, only God know what will have become of this people.
How unfortunate that the people who brought you into this world failed in their responsibilities by raising up such an uncultured bigot like you.However,there's a possibility they trained you but you chose this path.

2 Likes

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by itemj2k(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
klax:

I thought some clown from my tribes said their senior Hitler brother called Trump is coming. Anyway I'm still waiting to see Trump landed in Nigeria for Ofor burial.

I can't imagine people chosen to love celebrating people of axis of evil hate Lord like trump and started jumping up here Trump is coming to An ambra for Ofor burial someone I don't even know he exist talk less of Trump in America. Kalu we know, iwayanwu we know, the Ubas we know pls who is Ofor I only know him to be rich but not even in a Nigerian class of billionaires. Noise makers soon they will abusing the Yorubas. Where is trump I guess he is already in onitsha market buying bread and Plantain isn't
how market?
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
africanusvu:
Must u always make insulting childish tribal coment!?kids lik u scares peple off nairaland.that casket alone can pay 4 all dat ur father av labourd for on earth.i ve been monitoring ur coments since few mnths ago u joind dis forunm.its always offensiv.wonda hw u were traind
As much as we must eschew tribalism and bigotry, we also need to be fair and balanced in condemning the two vices.How dare you talk to that guy like that yet refused to condemn that fellow who said people from a region look malnourished.When the tribal comments are against your people,you take it personal but when made by others from your region, it's fine and you laugh over it.

2 Likes

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
mayorchelsea:
As much as we must eschew tribalism and bigotry, we also need to be fair and balanced in condemning the two vices.How dare you talk to that guy like that yet refused to condemn that fellow who said people from a region look malnourished.When the tribal comments are against your people,you take it personal but when made by others from your region, it's fine and you laugh over it.
Nairaland shld restrict signing in through E-mail only.this idear of signin in 2ru watsap.phone nos etc giv room to underdogs and kids flooding here to make tribal war.
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by lakesider(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
where is Donald trump .
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
The most important lesson is to understand that nobody lives forever whether rich or poor. So we need not take life too serious and should never be too desperate to acquire power and wealth.

Meanwhile..Donald is on his way.
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Naso,ebube chukwu uzo
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
ORAIFITE TOWN

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
EMEKA OFFOR'S FATHER BURIAL @ ORAIFITE EKWUSIGO LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by investnow2013: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
More!!!

1 Like

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by investnow2013: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
At the burial service of late father of Sir Emeka Offor at All Saint Anglican Church, Irefi Oraifite today.

What a beautiful casket?

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Who da hell is emeka offor? Is he an alien? angry , Rubbish! Complete and utter waste of money, a lot of people are hungry and could not afford daily meals and medical bills in their village, while these cretins are wasting money on an old dead individual angry in the name of wake keeping, i mean, what are they keeping awake? Fuvking cretins
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by swagifted(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
GRAND
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
gypsey:
Who da hell is emeka offor? Is he an alien? angry , Rubbish! Complete and utter waste of money, a lot of people are hungry and could not afford daily meals and medical bills in their village, while these cretins are wasting money on an old dead individual angry in the name of wake keeping, i mean, what are they keeping awake? Fuvking cretins

[size=38pt]May you never be given a befitting burial

Ya enwekwana ndi ga akwa gi, ezi[/size]
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
CARLOSZ:

[size=38pt]May you never be given a befitting burial

Ya enwekwana ndi ga akwa gi, ezi[/size]
you! Fuvking cretin! A dead man is not aware if he is giving a beffiting burial, yes i do not want a beffiting burial as long as you die before me. Nicompoop! angry
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
gypsey:
you! Fuvking cretin! A dead man is not aware if he is giving a beffiting burial, yes i do not want a beffiting burial as long as you die before me. Nicompoop! angry

[size=28pt]Onye aburu onu k'ibu.
Anu ofia
[/size]
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
CARLOSZ:

[size=28pt]Onye aburu onu k'ibu.
Anu ofia
[/size]
fucking cretin! I hope you die before me so you can be giving a beffiting burial i will even contribute some money towards your families welfares when your families goes broke after giving you a beffiting burial, idiota!
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
gypsey:
fucking cretin! I hope you die before me so you can be giving a beffiting burial i will even contribute some money towards your families welfares when your families goes broke after giving you a beffiting burial, idiota!

[size=28pt]Aturu.

Quote me again and die.
Useless Afonja[/size]
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
CARLOSZ:

[size=28pt]Aturu.

Quote me again and die.
Useless Afonja[/size]
you fucking cretin! Craw back under the cave were you belong. You bloody pipsqick!
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by libertyagroltd(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
this happen live beside my compound in the village, i am a son of irefi, oraifite.

my dad travels for the burial with some delegates.
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
Chief Benneth Offor Burial @ ORAIFITE EKWUSIGO LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

The wake is just beginning,from the look of things it may turn to a carnival soon....
What the he'll is wake keeping

HOW MANY TIMES MUST THEY CORRECT YOU PEOPLE?
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
klax:

mr man no be igbos kill abiola or his wife and igbos dont occupy ilorin take ur anger to north biko

1 Like

Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Ahmeduana:
WHERE IS MR DONALD?

He is in the Casket. lol
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 19, 2016
elopee3000:
mr man no be igbos kill abiola or his wife and igbos dont occupy ilorin take ur anger to north biko

No be so oh
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2016
you no see trump or is it tramp you called him accompanied by the efcc at the wake keeping of the bia_fraud kingpin the efcc was there to probe the source of the N15m polished plank called coffin share waist of human resources the money supposed to get thousands of people out of recession is being sunk under ground for bia_fraud sake
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2016
you no see trump or is it tramp you called him accompanied by the efcc at the wake keeping of the bia_fraud kingpin the efcc was there to probe the source of the N15m polished plank called coffin sheer waist of human resources the money supposed to get thousands of people out of recession is being sunk under ground for bia_fraud sake
Re: Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
TimeManager:
Mr event manager, Where is Trump for wailing out loud? Where is the god damn Trump?
Kiss the truth!
how will u know Trump's whereabouts when u are inside 'there',languishing?
Kiss the 'trumpth'
beg the gaskiya grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Fraud: My Encounter With Fraudsters / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.