Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Single And Searching, Serious Folk Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Searching, Serious Folk Only (349 Views)

Single And Searching / I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down / I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching, Serious Folk Only by seeker2016: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Even though i'm skeptical about this, ill still give it a try. I'm a cool and curious minded guy in my early 30's, currently helping to put up a startup biz looking to meet a young intelligent, independent and mature minded lady. I would love to meet someone who has a great sense of humour, adventurous and whos not afraid to be ambitious. Someone i can hold great conversations with and not narrow minded, well traveled or who loves travelling. Im 5'6 and would like to meet someone taller than me and who doesn't see it as a big deal. hoping i get to meet an interesting person here. If interested please reach me via PM or drop a comment. Thanks
Re: Single And Searching, Serious Folk Only by CoolFreeday(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Good luck bro

(1) (Reply)

T / Hjhmfcghjmndctyghjndctygjndctghjnc / Respect To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.