Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,387 members, 7,917,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December (1681 Views)

Nigerians Beware The Farmer From Ota / Did Anyone Notice This Didn't Happen This December / PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by phoneport(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2016
China has been routinely caught producing fake plastic rice for years now. Sometimes the rice is also made from potatoes to mimic rice. These fake rice grains look exactly like rice but remain hard after cooking. They've been trying to sneak in their fake rice to cut costs for years now and most Americans consumers are none the wiser.

An undercover journalist with the Blue Ocean Network, a popular English channel in China, exposed Wuchang rice in China for being mostly fake.
In each bag, a small amount of real rice is mixed in with the fake rice, sprayed with a fragrance to mimic the smell of rice, then packaged and shipped all over China. He uncovered that, of the 10 million tons of rice Wuchang produced every year, about 9 million isn't even actual rice.
Even more disgusting, eating three bowls of this rice was found to be equal to consuming an entire plastic bag, which is dangerous for your health and terrible for your digestive system. It could potential be fatal.

This is especially problematic when you consider that the average Chinese citizen consumes a half a pound of rice every day. Selling fake rice is very profitable, as the Korean Times reports, and it's on shelves all over the world.
This synthetic product has been uncovered in India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, and the Philippines is also investigating reports of plastic rice. So far, the rice has not been detected in the Nigeria, even Americans are finding it hard to detect, given China's track record, how long do you think it will take before it is?

Please help us to spread this information to all Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.
See...
http://www.simpleorganiclife.org/warning-chinese-companies-caught-producing-fake-plastic-rice-1796305492.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by NaijaMutant(f): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2016
No source kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by phoneport(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2016
My family member in America just whatsup it to me now.
This is also official on YouTube.
Source...
http://www.simpleorganiclife.org/warning-chinese-companies-caught-producing-fake-plastic-rice-1796305492.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by ever811(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2016
local rice loading.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by Tonybills(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2016
My brother rice na rice,eat anytime you see. Na Reccession we dey. Soooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by Agimor(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Nafdac and other necessary agency should be alerted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by Sibrah: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2016
God

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by nwasinachi(f): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Anambra rice all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2016
MUST CHINA ALWAYS BE KNOWN FOR FAKE undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by Famouson: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Was concentrating with so much seriousness until I saw "China"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by TUMIC(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2016
I have said it again and again Chinese has nothing good to offer Nigeria and the world rather than fake and cheap products.
And our Zombie government and senseless citizens will be clapping for them and posting on trends with their fake Tecno wannabe Android phone.

very soon they will be giving birth to fake children, that is if they have not started already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by deanoffaculty: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
This will continue to happen until a strict law is being made on importation of rice(mostly from China).
What is happening to our "Ofada Rice" and other species of local rice? Why can't FG improve on the plantation and production stage of our local rice with necessary resources?
All these politicians/"Big guns" in the society will prefer to import foreign rice than local rice.
I don't blame China: they know Nigerians don't value their own resources and they are taking advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of This Chinese Rice This December by phoneport(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
deanoffaculty:
This will continue to happen until a strict law is being made on importation of rice(mostly from China).
What is happening to our "Ofada Rice" and other species of local rice? Why can't FG improve on the plantation and production stage of our local rice with necessary resources?
All these politicians/"Big guns" in the society will prefer to import foreign rice than local rice.
I don't blame China: they know Nigerians don't value their own resources and they are taking advantage of it.
You are very correct my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Deputy Governor Ebonyi State:he Forged That To Get A Job / 2019:what Will APC Campaign Promise Be Like / Dino Melaye Shares A Throwback Picture From 20 Years Ago In ABU, Zaria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.