Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video (1038 Views)

Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by bookspen(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Please CARRY OUT THESE TESTS before BUYING RICE, THIS IS REAL:

The minute well being.
Take a spoonful of rice and set it on fire. What happens next will make you tick.

China remains the largest rice producer in the world. The Middle Empire harvests more than 200 million tons of rice a year and a large number is exported all over the world.

However, cooks and consumers must be cautious: not only does this food contain pesticides used in Chinese agriculture, but according to The Korea Times, rice can also be manufactured artificially. The potato starch is mixed with plastic (synthetic resin, for example) and then takes the form of a grain of rice. The grains are then steamed with a typical rice flavor. Doctors sound the alarm against the consumption of this artificial product: three solid portions apparently contain as much plastic as a small plastic bag. An alarming fact!

With these simple tricks, you can determine whether your rice is natural or stuffed with plastic:

The water test

Pour a tablespoon of raw rice into a glass filled with cold water and mix vigorously. If the rice falls to the bottom of the glass, everything is fine, if on the contrary it floats on the surface, be vigilant, because it surely contains plastic!

The fire test

Using a lighter and a match, burn a handful of rice. If it catches fire and smells of burnt plastic, you know what to do! Do not eat it!

The mortar and pestle test

When molding a few grains of rice with a mortar and pestle, the powder should be quite white. For artificial rice, you will notice a yellow discoloration instead.

Read More and See the video of production process

http://www.bookspen.com/plastic-rice-selling-in-the-market-now-beware-see-video/

Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2016
I was sent a sickening video on Whatsapp on how these murderers create "rice" from plastic bags, package them and sell them to innocent buyers! It's not only when someone uses a knife or a gun to kill someone that he is known as a killer, these wicked monsters are also fit to be called such because only God knows how many people have died or been seriously harmed from this toxic rice.
Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by Airforce1(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2016
This is serious.

I knew it would get to this level.

I pray our so called president lifts ban on importation of rice.

I'm sick and tired of eating substandard rice for breakfast.
Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by Damibiz(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Na Woooooooooøooooooo,this guys re at it again,OYA Aba boys business don showwwwwwww
Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by Timolanki(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
seriously, this ppl won't kills us. I won't b surprised if FG allows the importation of this poison
Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2016
The video I saw..na white nylon dem dey use do the rice!! May God save is from these murderers oo!
Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by Mrjo(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by Kobicove(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2016
There is no part in the video where we were shown a bag labelled "Rice".

As far as I'm concerened the video is a hoax

1 Like

Re: Plastic Rice Selling In The Market Now. Beware!!! - See Video by bookspen(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Red-handed Having S*x With A Primary School Pupil In The Bush / Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko Goofing Around On Movie Set With Junior Colleague / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter On Big Brother Nigeria calls her his niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.