Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Genuine Truth About Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genuine Truth About Men. (835 Views)

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2016
I know many ladies will not like this but, let’s face the truth sometimes you know…Below are some interesting truth we all need to come to terms with when it comes to men…

1. All men are not the same.

2. It is not all men that cheat on their spouses.

3. Some men don’t have time for women.

4. It is not all men that like women.

5. What a man needs from his woman is respect. Just respect and obey him. He will love and take care of you.

6. Sex cannot make a man love you. If you like give him sex everyday, if he doesn’t love you, he doesn’t love you.

7. If you want a man to love and take care of you, treat him like a baby. Pet him.

8. Men hate a nagging wife.

9. Allow him to be in charge of the house. Allow him to head the family. Do not control him.

10. Do not try to use sex to capture his heart. It will not work. Cook delicious food, be obedient to him, be submissive. You will capture his heart.

11. Men love beautiful women. A lady should make herself look beautiful and attractive.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Seriously
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2016
TELL THEM DEM NOR GO STILL HEAR
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by kinggogo: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2016
No 4; unless u mean gays cuz we all lyk women
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by MidasTouche01(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Even if you announce with a megaphone, they won't listen....
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Timolanki(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2016
with their gender equality campaign they won't agree with you in no 5 and 9
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Number 7 seriously works for me.. Oya i"ve given you serious expo!
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2016

3. Some men don’t have time for women.

4. It is not all men that like women
Only Gay men DONT like/have time for women

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by saintCaligula(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Tiny23:
I know many ladies will not like this but, let’s face the truth sometimes you know…Below are some interesting truth we all need to come to terms with when it comes to men…

1. All men are not the same.

2. It is not all men that cheat on their spouses.

3. Some men don’t have time for women

4. It is not all men that like women.

5. What a man needs from his woman is respect. Just respect and obey him. He will love and take care of you.

6. Sex cannot make a man love you. If you like give him sex everyday, if he doesn’t love you, he doesn’t love you.

7. If you want a man to love and take care of you, treat him like a baby. Pet him.

8. Men hate a nagging wife.

9. Allow him to be in charge of the house. Allow him to head the family. Do not control him.

10. Do not try to use sex to capture his heart. It will not work. Cook delicious food, be obedient to him, be submissive. You will capture his heart.

11. Men love beautiful women. A lady should make herself look beautiful and attractive.
This is me@bolded.
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by CentaurXV(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2016
K.
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Number 5 is spot on... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by firstking01(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Wetin mummy cook for you this morning cos i sha know say you be mummy's boygrin
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by saintCaligula(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by fayded(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2016
I really do not have time for women.. m not gay oo..buh ma course no dey give me time..nd gals deserve time..if u wanna get em..
Dts why eh..every nyt,ail be looking at ma lodge guys as them dey use girls warm their bed..me go just dey ma room Dey read book all nyt
kaiii..its not fair oo..even d ones I collect dia phone numbers..no time sf to dey chat
btw..not all men cheat..I know I don't..sha
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by saintCaligula(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You are wrong bro, some of us don't have time for women do not mean we don't appreciate or have fun with them anytime we feel like..
The truth is that we are not crazy about them because we can have any type of woman we want, any day and anytime...

1 Like

Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2016
saintCaligula:
You are wrong bro, some of us don't have time for women do not mean we don't appreciate or have fun with them anytime we feel like..
The truth is that we are not crazy about them because we can have any type of woman we want, any day and anytime...
You are definitely not straight
Bisexual, maybe
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2016
saintCaligula:
Being crazy about women is not same with liking women. What you think?
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by saintCaligula(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are definitely not straight
Bisexual, maybe
Lol I'm more straight than ruler and i love women more than king solomon but i don't fancy them or worry myself about them and like a friend once told me, it's because they have given themselves to me free on a platter of gold
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by KingRex1(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are definitely not straight Bisexual, maybe
Haba, he raised some serious points
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Maxi112: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
5 &9
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
saintCaligula:
Lol I'm more straight than ruler and i love women more than king solomon but i don't fancy them or worry myself about them and like a friend once told me, it's because they have given themselves to me free on a platter of gold
You love women more than king solomon but you dont fancy them. Wow, thats very logical.
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:

Haba, he raised some serious points
Lol Indeed
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by saintCaligula(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Being crazy about women is not same with liking women. What you think?
Very true though, what i meant was having time for women but when the need arises, we play dirty with them but the truth is that most guys like me are more focus in fulfilling dreams and been the best in our careers.
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by KingRex1(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol Indeed
Some men actually don't do the women chasing thingy.. And are straight as can be
Re: Genuine Truth About Men. by saintCaligula(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You love women more than king solomon but you dont fancy them. Wow, thats very logical.
You won't understand because you are a lady, only few guys here knows what I'm saying...
what I'm saying is that a prostitute have more sex than a non prostitute but she don't fancy men or like go wow over men than a non prostitute.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Say I'm Bad Ass? / Video: Practical Approach To Help Your Husband Overcome Premature Ejaculation / There Are Suddenly Two More Copies Of You In Your House,What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.