Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,214 members, 7,963,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:26 AM

Help! My Toyota Rav4 2006 Model Rev When In Motion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! My Toyota Rav4 2006 Model Rev When In Motion (550 Views)

My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday / Advice:Toyota Rav4 2006 V6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Toyota Rav4 2006 Model Rev When In Motion by Wisefellow(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2016
To the automobile doctors, kindly give the likely solution to my car issue.

Whenever I am driving, I noticed the car revs with a louder noise when gears are shifting automatically. I intend to travel a distance of 234km with the vehicle and a friend advised not to go with it.

I intend to take it to mechanic workshop over the weekend but curious on what could be the cause and permanent solution without necessary buying a new complete gear at this critical time of the year.

Please, your profound suggestion and opinion is highly welcome.
Re: Help! My Toyota Rav4 2006 Model Rev When In Motion by mayor2013: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wisefellow:
To the automobile doctors, kindly give the likely solution to my car issue.

Whenever I am driving, I noticed the car revs with a louder noise when gears are shifting automatically. I intend to travel a distance of 234km with the vehicle and a friend advised not to go with it.

I intend to take it to mechanic workshop over the weekend but curious on what could be the cause and permanent solution without necessary buying a new complete gear at this critical time of the year.

Please, your profound suggestion and opinion is highly welcome.

Seems like a transmission ish. To be sure carry out a diagnosis on the car. To get a solution and carry out a diagnosis call multiautolab on 08156087872 or 08165520837. Lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Launch X431 IV Or V Auto Diagnostic Tool / Is Fairly Used Acura Tl 2003 Model A Good Car? Any Peculiar Problem With The Car / 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.