Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,762 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help Needed Painful Boils - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed Painful Boils (1555 Views)

"How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Painful Boils by Samuellllll: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2016
good morning nairaland I woke up on Monday morning with something that looked vaguely like insect bites on my neck, it was a bit painful but I pardon attention to it,I felt the pains and the swellings would wane off with time, fast forward to three days later, boils are spreading from my neck to my face, this little things are painful and I can barely turn my neck,doctors in the houses need your help sorry for the typo I am in haste to write this because whatever comes to nairaland must be solved

Re: Help Needed Painful Boils by generalbush(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Are those not bigger pimples??

But if you think it is actually a boil, I will advise you to take some anti biotics.

It will clear them up.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Sagging Breast And How To Lift Them Back. / Renavive® Natural Kidney Stone Cleanser / We Design Beautiful And Affordable Website For Health Care Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.