Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,335 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) (907 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) by sleeknaija(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Good Day Nairalanders.

I recently applied for d post of a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER at Genesis Technologies (managing company of 2 projects in Nigeria – Naij.com and ) which i came across on Naij.com.

After filling d form i was contacted by a representative of d company to send my CV which i did. The representative then replied back after sending my CV for the next stage of the recruitment process.

I was given a test assignment for the next stage of the hiring process, please i need u guys help in scaling through this stage. Your ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Below is the details of the test assignment as sent to me by the representative of the company,

Regarding the test assignment, please see below the key target for the next 3 months:
- making an interview with 10 Nigerian CEOs (our potential advertisers) for free. The idea is to get their attention to the web site
- arranging a barter deals with newspapers and radio stations (we promote them on our website, they promote us on their media). 1 newspaper and 1 radio
- arranging a digital workshop with potential clients for selling our tools and solutions

The task for you is to prepare a ppt presentation of how you will organize everything:
- the "targets" list
- the action plan
- the deadlines

The deadline for submission of the test assignment is next week Monday.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated,

thanks
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) by olasmith10(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
well, from the above, u need two major skills...

one is power point skills

two is how to go about a project in an official approach

first and foremost, u make your findings about the 10 CEOs,( u aren't going to visit them) I suggest u look at the company's top 20 partners and pick 10..out of the 10, u can split them into 2 companies with similar services.. making it five( 5) groups

After which u will prepare a power point slide on how u will approach, research and execute the assignment

your power point shouldn't be less than 10 slides and not more than 15..this will make it straight to the point.. endeavor not to crowd Ur power point with too much words, instead short words with pictorial representation..

U can dedicate 4 slides for each section of the assignment making it 12,plus a slide for your introduction, a slide for Ur table of contents, and a slide for conclusion/ Thanks for listening
Make Ur findings about the major newspaper and radio station they partner with most.. Let's say Tribune and Ray power, state how u the company and theirs can establish a barter deal( Help me, and I help u) for example, since its an accounting role, u can arrange a barter system where they advertise Ur own company for free in exchange of rendering technical solutions for the swift functioning of their websites, accounting solutions and sundry others also for free, this way, its a win win situation.

the digital workshop could be stating pictorially how u will make investors in the digital market attend a workshop where the services of the company will be have a first hand experience and information, for the benefit of your company, the digital workshop could be free or available for a token!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) by psucc(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Check on any business center and asked if they can handle ppt well. If yes, then sit back and write the stages of activities that will achieve the set targets.

All the best.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) by sleeknaija(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
olasmith10:

first and foremost, u make your findings about the 10 CEOs,( u aren't going to visit them) I suggest u look at the company's top 20 partners and pick 10..out of the 10, u can split them into 2 companies with similar services.. making it five( 5) groups

After which u will prepare a power point slide on how u will approach, research and execute the assignment

your power point shouldn't be less than 10 slides and not more than 15..this will make it straight to the point.. endeavor not to crowd Ur power point with too much words, instead short words with pictorial representation..

thanks so much for your suggestion.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) by sleeknaija(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
olasmith10:

U can dedicate 4 slides for each section of the assignment making it 12,plus a slide for your introduction, a slide for Ur table of contents, and a slide for conclusion/ Thanks for listening
Make Ur findings about the major newspaper and radio station they partner with most.. Let's say Tribune and Ray power, state how u the company and theirs can establish a barter deal( Help me, and I help u) for example, since its an accounting role, u can arrange a barter system where they advertise Ur own company for free in exchange of rendering technical solutions for the swift functioning of their websites, accounting solutions and sundry others also for free, this way, its a win win situation.

the digital workshop could be stating pictorially how u will make investors in the digital market attend a workshop where the services of the company will be have a first hand experience and information, for the benefit of your company, the digital workshop could be free or available for a token!!!!

Hello,
i started with the assignment but i got stocked on the way. I have gotten the target list but i am out of ideas on how to go about the approach to use and how to execute the task. i will like it if u can help me out further.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent) by olasmith10(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
sleeknaija:

Hello,
i started with the assignment but i got stocked on the way. I have gotten the target list but i am out of ideas on how to go about the approach to use and how to execute the task. i will like it if u can help me out further.

OK bro.
sorry am getting this late..whatsap on; 08168529179

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation Needed / How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer / Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.