Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Shabella Oroti Wants Online Boyfriend To Send Her Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shabella Oroti Wants Online Boyfriend To Send Her Nudes (988 Views)

I Need An Online Boyfriend / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shabella Oroti Wants Online Boyfriend To Send Her Nudes by segunjowo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
I got curious and needs the opinion of Nairalanders on Shabella Oroti's Facebook post
See the attached picture.
Maybe she doesn't know the implication of sending nude pic?
Or, maybe she's hoping to join Xvideos...community?
Better still, maybe she will find such boyfriend here on Nairaland...

cc. Lalasticlala

Re: Shabella Oroti Wants Online Boyfriend To Send Her Nudes by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
nawoo somebody please help me with Ashawo meme
Re: Shabella Oroti Wants Online Boyfriend To Send Her Nudes by crown08(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
segunjowo:
I got curious and needs the opinion of Nairalanders on Shabella Oroti's Facebook post
See the attached picture.
Maybe she doesn't know the implication of sending nude pic?
Or, maybe she's hoping to join Xvideos...community?
Better still, maybe she will find such boyfriend here on Nairaland...

cc. Lalasticlala
hey
Re: Shabella Oroti Wants Online Boyfriend To Send Her Nudes by SafeDavid(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Now her notifications gonna be flooded with friend requests.

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Nigerian Guys / What Did You Do Firstly This New Year / She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.