Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,510 members, 7,975,055 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... (901 Views)

When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears. / When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears. / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by uchkochi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
When God speaks even the dead hears. Today I use this message as a point of contact to re-echo what God is saying. God is saying THAT TWO HELPERS WILL LOCATE YOU BEFORE EVENING. Rejoice because your helpers have HEARD. They will respond willingly. WHEN GOD SPEAKS, EVEN THE DEAF HEARS. GOD IS SAYING THAT TODAY YOUR PHONE WILL DELIVER GOOD NEWS.
Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by DeLioncourt: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
uchkochi:
When God speaks even the dead hears. Today I use this message as a point of contact to re-echo what God is saying. God is saying THAT TWO HELPERS WILL LOCATE YOU BEFORE EVENING. Rejoice because your helpers have HEARD. They will respond willingly. WHEN GOD SPEAKS, EVEN THE DEAF HEARS. GOD IS SAYING THAT TODAY YOUR PHONE WILL DELIVER GOOD NEWS.

He should tell them to bring money ooo.
Thats what I need help with now.
Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Seun(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Who is this addressed to? Can you name the person?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Gift101(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

Bro don't underestimate the power of Jehovah.
Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Seun(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:
Bro don't underestimate the power.
He has the power to provide the name of the person, right? So if someone else coincidentally has a vaguely similar experience we will know that it's a different case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Audray(f): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seriously? undecided
Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Audray:
Seriously? undecided
You need to be more coherent than this
Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
He should tell us who God is saying it to.

2 Likes

Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Audray(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

You need to be more coherent than this
Why? Cause you're worried others won't understand that I expressed appellation with a single word or because you thought I meant to challenge your opinion?
That statement was rather rude.
Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Seun(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Audray, you need to be more clear about who you're addressing and what message you are trying to pass across to them. Don't be ambiguous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
uchkochi:
You should know you can never win this fight, now that oga Seun is here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Audray, you need to be more clear about who you're addressing and what message you are trying to pass across to them. Don't be ambiguous.

Lol. Naso the vision should be for a named specific person or group of persons.

1 Like

Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by ScienceWatch: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
You should know you can never win this fight, now that oga Seun is here cheesy
Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !
Joh 5:20 For the God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the Father judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... by ScienceWatch: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Here we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.
Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.
Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

(1) (Reply)

Curing Unbelief / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/02/17 / Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.