Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,730 members, 7,921,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Key Items You Must Have To Survive During Recession - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Key Items You Must Have To Survive During Recession (319 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / How To Survive During Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key Items You Must Have To Survive During Recession by olaodun: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
During recession you need wisdom to survive and you need to adjust your lifestyle to survive .
Some Assets may not useful during recession such as many vehicles, expensive things will not help you

However these items will help you to survive recession
1. Modern wood stove no smoke and very fast
2. Modern charcoal stove no smoke and very fast
3.Solar product for light and charging phone and with radio through sunlight only
4. My TV free satellite TV for Churches such as Redeem and other s
5. Pounded yam machine with stainless and good motor
6 water treatment machine it kills the jams, removes bad odor and bad color and yet it does no use electricity only Kits .

Pls contact us 08090522815,ecstasytreasuresltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Distance Cousin To Be One's Lover? / My Life Like Football Stories / How Can I Repay My Faithful Muslim Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.