Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,616 members, 7,941,365 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? (1691 Views)

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Is MMM A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? by irenmwinfo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
It is believe by some of the religion fanatic that getting money from an unknown source especially this scheme of MMM is a sin. Even if you tell them about it, they count you already as a sinner. Please is it a sin to God ? My guys don cash Money so tey but i still ask myself is it a right way ? your responses will do alot better to enlighten the religion fanatic.
Re: Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? by DeLioncourt: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
okay na. money given to charities should not be used by christians since they didnt work for it. or it is from an unknown source. Did the Bible say y'all should strive to be poor?
Re: Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? by ifenes(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
What is MMM?
Re: Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
ifenes:
What is MMM?
I'm not in Nigeria, but from what I gather here, it's a Ponzi scheme, new in Nigeria, which promises high ROI to nigerians. A lot of them are investing their money there, due to the recession. And of course, up to now, the system has not (yet) crumbled.
Re: Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? by ifenes(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
LoJ:

I'm not in Nigeria, but from what I gather here, it's a Ponzi scheme, new in Nigeria, which promises high ROI to nigerians. A lot of them are investing their money there, due to the recession. And of course, up to now, the system has not (yet) crumbled.

Oh I see! That's risky tho. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? by Babastag(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Mmm if u wanna invest invest... call or text me on 07030515486. For better explanation

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Christian/islamic God The Correct God? Please Answer. / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.