Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,599 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (92426 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ivanlxi:

Lol I talk am
BROS CHECK AM NOW. IT'S ALL PART OF HUSTLING.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by olaasiwaju: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
What will happen to this old man in the grave after everybody must have left.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
It will still decay
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Where is Donald Trump? Where is PMB? I thought he said they were coming??

Meanwhile,

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by fareed69(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
All na dust

$20m or N100m

Is what you do in this world that will speak for him over there.

Well Rest in Peace
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Who says the casket cost 15million naira and what makes u think it worths that price? Smh undecided
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
the casket looks good. some people wishing they are dead
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
A man who could ot pay his workers,begging ken nnamani to beg sai baba for contract syddenly has #15m forcaketto burya rotten corpse dat died a year ago....smh #willieis deceiving# loading
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Christane: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
what is the use of a costly casket wen it still going into the ground ...imagine burrying 1million into the ground ...dat z no sign of respect or luv dat he av 4 z fada ...dat y i thumb up 4 muslim dy wil jst wrap d man in a white piece of cloth nd down u go ...atleast many of u saw how yar adua was buried lyk a fowl
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Were is Donald trump and buhari........

Are they not here.....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wher is donald trump

I think say una invite am

Only nigerian i knw with a shot of inviting trump is Ben Murray Bruce

Emeka Offor m ma gil kanti now... Ha ga eku si a ma m omenala
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by sonofspada(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Make people no go excavate am for night o
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
If they like, make dem bury him in gold casket, all nah vanity upon vanity. Igbos and misplaced priority are lyk Iran and iraq
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Ccdavies(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
I thought the news every where was that the recently Elect us president will be in attendance! Na casket them com dey show us...but that's lovely and wish he gave the man more than this while he was alive...
This rich people eh..
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by hamzeiy: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
is donald trump that man behind the casket?? lol
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank God pa offor has finally gone to rest after almost1year in the morgue. Rest in peace papa. The fund raising organized by nnamani, (former speaker of FRN who defected to Apc from Pdp to evade probe, i thought nnamani had intergrity) for the ex-billiondire paid- off, atleasT, nnamani and others were able to donate some of our common wealth they stole to bury papa. Nnamani, you did well by introducing ex-billionaire to pa buhari so that he can share him part of the recovered loot. You remember you said you will arrange a meeting for emeka offor to is see pa buhari on money(contract)issues. The looting continues.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Flashh: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
LordZero:
[s]Nigerians and stupid ways of spending money...
[/s]
The person who generalize, is even the most stúpid.

5 Likes

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Upright750: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thought NAIRALAND told us that this man Emeka offor is broke and beging for money and connection . which one will I believe .
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow! 15 million casket? Why na?

Chai! And some people dey find just a plate of food to eat.

What can I say? He's very rich

That casket will cost nothing less than 1 billion naira .....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by coptic: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
abraka00:
It is just poverty that is affecting you.

If by poverty you mean a lack of money, then, you're far off the mark. Some people are privileged, I'm something like that.

I guess we have a different perspective on life.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
People are hungry while some people are busy burying money.

Foof for thought
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
nawa oo, them don put am for ground finish?

Emeka oya bring shovel and digger work dey cool
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is it not the same Emeka Offor some haters said is broke?

By the way, when the Emeka himself dies, that means that he will buried in a 100 million Naira casket.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
Over 15million worth Casket?
AND THE BIBLE SAID IT IS #15MILLION WORTH OF VANITY.dear nairalander.dnt make this mistake nomata hw rich u may be tomorow.ok?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by bragxz(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wait!!!!!
Where's is Donald trump?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by dabrightt: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice burial thou better still if the man inside the casket inherit Kindom of God else na waste of money to termites
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by richguyTX(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
He have die naa
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by dabrightt: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
God forgive d dead[/quote]Irrelivant prayer.God don't forgive the dead,it has been given to a man to die once after judgement.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
coptic:
Reminds me of my lecturer back in my Uni days, Dr. Mike Duru.

He said, "when my 'mother' died, they gathered us around and asked that we contribute money for 5 million naira worth of casket." "I told them, look, you are not yet ready." "You mean we should take a whopping 5 million naira and bury in the ground just like that?!"

"I told them to call me when they are set for the funeral!"

I thought then that he was just being an Economist. But I can see now why it is unnecessary spending such amount on the dead when the living have barely fed.
in the bible when a woman was cleaning jesus christ foot with very expensive perfume and judas say to jesus dont u think we can sell this perfume and use the money to help the poor and jesus told him there will be allways poor pray u re not poor u complain cus u dont ve it ur type will do more am not rich but i wont tell the rich what to do with thier money, have u seen Donald trump plane the hat on queen of england head can build a small city in naija with cheap labour
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria with wasteful mentality. Why don't you cremate the decomposed body and use the billions use to buy casket and burial for charity on his behave maybe God may save his soul. Ha! No common sense.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by yom2(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=51147187]only 15 million! mtchewwww!!!

when i was thinking he will buy 500 million diamond plated gold casket!i saw obama and trump among the crowd! cool[/quote ] na wa o.. It hapened so soon. Ithought they will wait for d arrival of donald trump in nigeria. Or did he just sneak in and is sneaking out?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by dabrightt: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingbuhari:
vanity upon vanity... that casket is not less than #20m... #20m can do a lot in the lives of 40 jobless youth from his community... we should learn how to give back to the society....if God bless me sillily like Sir Emeka Offor I will give back 60% of my wealth to the less privileged
Big Lie.....you are still better than some people now..how many people do you help this week..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.