Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] (1288 Views)

Rare Footage Of Davido And Family Members In Church / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Amazing Leg Work In Rare Footage(video) / Celebrity Occultism V: Lil' Wayne Possessed On Stage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by gaelllic: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
This must be what it feels like

to finally have it dawn upon one that he is going to Hell, for real and forever.

Some people try to pass this off as a spoof of some kind. Be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqv7qRTcY4

Under 2 minutes.*

Pause at 1:10.
Watch the black guy's eyes and voice change
as he says 'It's gonna be okay'.

And watch Mathers' reaction to that voice.

*[I do not necessarily endorse all views contained in this or other videos]
Re: Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by gaelllic: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Fun fact.

Excerpt from his mother's book:

“He’d grown up hearing stories of a book about the black arts, apparently detailing the Mather’s links to witchcraft.
We discovered a creepy British occultist called Samuel Liddel MacGregor Mathers, who’d founded the Order of the Golden Dawn.
He was an early mentor Aleister Crowley. Bruce [Marshall's father]* loved that...
He and Steve had seen a shooting star [occultspeak for Satan]* outside in the sky just moments after Marshall was born.
The word monster was bandied about many times by other people to describe Marshall ”

- Debbie Mathers
(“My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem,14,17,34).

*Parentheses mine.
Re: Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by LordAdam16: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
gaelllic:
This must be what it feels like

to finally have it dawn upon one that he is going to Hell, for real and forever.

Some people try to pass this of as a spoof of some kind. Be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqv7qRTcY4

Under 2 minutes.*

Pause at 1:10.
Watch the black guy's eyes and voice change
as he says 'It's gonna be okay'.

And watch Mathers' reaction to that voice.

*[I do not necessarily endorse all views contained in this or other videos]

My correct email is in my profile.

-Lord
Re: Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 21, 2017
My friend if you really think about it, you'll find that no one stands a chance of making heaven...
Re: Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by gaelllic: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
LordAdam16:

My correct email is in my profile.

-Lord

If it is, it's not visible to me. Unless you meant 'user name'.

I've re-sent the PM.
Re: Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by LordAdam16: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
gaelllic:

If it is, it's not visible to me. Unless you meant 'user name'.

I've re-sent the PM.

It was visible until yesterday. You didn't reply so I took it off.

I'll update it again.

-Lord
Re: Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by gaelllic: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

It was visible until yesterday. You didn't reply so I took it off.

I'll update it again.

-Lord

Danke. Seen.
Re: Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [Rare Footage][Updated] by LordAdam16: 3:33am On Apr 24, 2017
gaelllic:

Danke. Seen.

German. Touche.

-Lord

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Lagos Big Boy Laments Bitterly On Twitter As MMM Panic Hits Nigerians / Legendary Multi-talented Nigerian Musician, Victor Uwaifo Is 76 Years Old Today / Tonto Dikeh Shares Very Cute Photo With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.