Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 (20560 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by fkdmods: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2016
princeemmma:
y do they look like men, especially the last one at the downward part of first picture

Lol. He said downward part. Nigerians and English don't mix at all.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Chigold101(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2016
NaLaugh:

Many of them look stressed. Nigeria needs to take better care of its national athletes.

All the best to them.
what is ur own desinition of stressed?
These ones that look overfed that i am wondering how they can use this their over weight to make impact on the pitch.

Na waaa oh... Anyway na “i must comment spirit“ thats the problem here.
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by LydayBobo(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Desire and Asisat combo is unstoppable
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by alizma: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:
igbos sha.. na only dem sabi play ball for Naija ni?
e gud sha, we go use their yam legs to our advantage
na only them go fit do anything for money.
75% of those players are are lesbians
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Caseless: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2016
I nor see one fine geh wey fit make me de long to watch their match.

Ann chiejinne? She try small.

Okparanozie despite being a footballer, she still de fat up...kilode?
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by slimmax: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Now this is good publicity, even the local league should adopt this method, sell your team, make them look catchy, turn them to stars and everyday picture. The results you will get...... Good football, large viewership, sponsors, etc.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Daddi: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

The best there is a yoruba babe
we are not surprised with d squad list... it's a common tradition with you igbos
two of una get. Una be like where's that Jacob Zuma picture sef?
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by fourthworld: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2016
hamzeiy:
hmmmm....igboz full every where fr the squad...if na hausaz now some demented pple for dun shout islamization or ethnic cleansing ...funny enough the only good looking wan na d afonja amongs dem

They full everywhere because they are the ones representing Nigeria in sports, it's not about making mouth but about proofing your worth brother. If other tribes deserve to be there, no one will stop them. But guess what? They are only good at making mouth and playing dirty politics to the detriment of their nation
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by kenny1313(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Deejay777:
Pls cn sum1 tel me y most female footballers luk masculine cos female professional wrestlers who fight each other re far far far far far far far far far sexier nd luks feminine dan dem

More reason for you to know that wresting is just a mere arrangeee for entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by hamzeiy: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
MarieSucre:

looolz I am waiting patiently for the day Hausa girls will full the FEMALE football team squad. Infact that is too much, just give us one girl on the squad. That's all. Looooolz crossing my arms till 2100 AD.
the point here is to mentione how tribalistic sentimental and irrational Igbos are...they are selfish with no just cause.everything has to be their way otherwise its ethnic cleansing or northerniztn...most hated pple in the country..maybe you should be asking your selves why every body hates you..even your neighbours would prefer not to be associated with you only on politics when its in their favour.give the SS their resource control you would be the most hated by them..even the minorities from the idomas in benue to ebiras in kogi to the TIVs rather not associate with you.despite being the easiest people to relate with aspa cultural and religous integration.its time you ask your selves the hard question..
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Duru1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chukazu:
#most successful national team in Africa

Opara Anozie should watch her weight.
it seems these particular team is doing "quota system"?

Oparanozie is not the only girl to watch weight. The ladies look like bags of garri. The couch should run these girls lean before the tournament begins.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Duru1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
hamzeiy:

the point here is to mentione how tribalistic sentimental and irrational Igbos are...they are selfish with no just cause.everything has to be their way otherwise its ethnic cleansing or northerniztn...most hated pple in the country..maybe you should be asking your selves why every body hates you..even your neighbours would prefer not to be associated with you only on politics when its in their favour.give the SS their resource control you would be the most hated by them..even the minorities from the idomas in benue to ebiras in kogi to the TIVs rather not associate with you.despite being the easiest people to relate with aspa cultural and religous integration.its time you ask your selves the hard question..

Did you realize in your sorry and wasteful life that Afonja is the coach who made the selection? This is not like Daura Dumbass called Buhari who appointed every donkey capable of standing up as a minister.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by hamzeiy: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Duru1:

Did you realize in your sorry and wasteful life that Afonja is the coach who made the selection? This is not like Daura Dumbass called Buhari who appointed every donkey capable of standing up as a minister.
in as much as i know you have a low level of intelligence i actually hoped you where going to understand the simple analysis..no body cares which tribe represents the country..the ibroz could represent the entire sport section of our country i care less as long the would make us proud.
my point here hommer simpsons is 'if it where the other ethnic group that dominated the team..your Godforsaken sorry being of a person would have been shouting here and there..but in this case every thing seems ok as long as its all about you..finally though you might be stu.pid (@mod insult not intended here but the character on an individual as in the case of the dictionary meaning of the word stupidity so abeg make wuna free me) enough not to understand but do try to ...u hia?...conclusively i might not respond to your next rants as i have better things to do on nairaland than responding to an ethnic bigot .do
ask you selves the hard question as advised previously
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by princeemmma(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. He said downward part. Nigerians and English don't mix at all.
you can express yourself in anyway you like, atleast some people understand what i meant
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by princeemmma(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
princeonx:

You no lie oh but
what is this undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by fkdmods: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
princeemmma:
you can express yourself in anyway you like, atleast some people understand what i meant

Say that at a job interview. You'll get the job. I promise you. cool
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Chukazu: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Duru1:

Oparanozie is not the only girl to watch weight. The ladies look like bags of garri. The couch should run these girls lean before the tournament begins.

My Brother, am more concerned about Opara Anozie, she is a Damsel and class apart, the rest can swallow pig if them like
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by NaLaugh: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chigold101:
what is ur own desinition of stressed?
These ones that look overfed that i am wondering how they can use this their over weight to make impact on the pitch.

Na waaa oh... Anyway na “i must comment spirit“ thats the problem here.

My "desinition" of "stressed" has little to do with "hunger," so their weight is irrelevant to that.

Proper training facilities, proper camp boarding and logistics. Timely and proper pay.
With these, the players carry fewer mental baggage, and ultimately perform better.

Stress reveals itself in the eyes and faces of people, not necessarily in their body mass index.
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by princeemmma(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Say that at a job interview. You'll get the job. I promise you. cool
Mr. this is not job interview, this is nairaland
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Chigold101(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
NaLaugh:

My "desinition" of "stressed" has little to do with "hunger," so their weight is irrelevant to that.

Proper training facilities, proper camp boarding and logistics. Timely and proper pay.
With these, the players carry fewer mental baggage, and ultimately perform better.

Stress reveals itself in the eyes and faces of people, not necessarily in their body mass index.
grin
DESINITION
grin
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by fkdmods: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
princeemmma:
Mr. this is not job interview, this is nairaland

Ok. Just letting you know that the way you use English here shows your interpersonal skills.
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by MarieSucre(f): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
hamzeiy:

Why... do you... keep saying "you" "you" "you people"? I'm not igbo. And yes I understand your point about the tribal sentiment. I promise you I understand your point. On a side note. Why are there no hausa girls on the squad? note there are Muslims, yoruba Muslims women. But why are there no hausa girls?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by NaLaugh: 2:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Chigold101:
grin
DESINITION
grin

That's how you had spelled it, so I guess you've invented a new word. Congrats! cheesy
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Chigold101(m): 5:07am On Nov 20, 2016
NaLaugh:

That's how you had spelled it, so I guess you've invented a new word. Congrats! cheesy
thank u so much.
I hope it is included in dictionary before the end of today
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by princeemmma(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
fkdmods:

Ok. Just letting you know that the way you use English here shows your interpersonal skills.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS "LOOOL"

Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by fkdmods: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
princeemmma:
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS "LOOOL"

He doesn't even know the meaning. Smh.
Re: Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 by Ovokoo: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pidgin2:
So what's the secret, why are there so many Igbo players there na? Nice one to my Eastern neighbors

Meanwhile, Oshoala we are expecting goals from you
Eastern Neighbors? I thought you said you're Igbo in the thread where you said Igbo boys in festac were being unruly. Why don't you people just be proud of your tribalism instead of claiming to come for the tribe that you're out to bash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adenuga Gives Eagles $1M, Keshi $200,000 / "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC / Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.