Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House (28724 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House by Kingbuhari(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
This is not good enough. Fayose is merely a state champion, besides, he was a foetus when Awo and his contemporaries struggled for our independence and layed the foundations for this nation.
one of the numerous reasons I said he is the greatest is because within short period of his political limelight he was able to achieved what Awo and MKO couldn't do in their entire lifetime... that's makes him the greatest of his kind
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kingbuhari:
one of the numerous reasons I said he is the greatest is because within short period of his political limelight he was able to achieved what Awo and MKO couldn't do in their entire lifetime... that's makes him the greatest of his kind
I can see u have a very negligible IQ with outstanding adamancy. News flash; Fayose is greater than Azikiwe and Ojukwu; Fayose is also wiser and courageous than Kanu. Take it or live it. Dump a.s.s. Since u all like Fayose, why don't u kidnap him to lick his balls or make him your commander in chief of biafra.ud? Confused ipods. What Awo and MKO achieved in their days, Fayose will spend eternity to achieve a miniature fraction. He banned fulani herdsmen from his state, and so what? Does that earn him a national award? Abeg chop sh.it and die jare.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House by Kingbuhari(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
I can see u have a very negligible IQ with outstanding adamancy. News flash; Fayose is greater than Azikiwe and Ojukwu; Fayose is also wiser and courageous than Kanu. Take it or live it. Dump a.s.s. Since u all like Fayose, why don't u kidnap him to lick his balls or make him your commander in chief of biafra.ud? Confused ipods. What Awo and MKO achieved in their days, Fayose will spend eternity to achieve a miniature fraction. He banned fulani herdsmen from his state, and so what? Does that earn him a national award? Abeg chop sh.it and die jare.
is that all Fayose still remain the greatest yellow-bar man , just accept the bitter Truth

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kingbuhari:
is that all Fayose still remain the greatest yellow-bar man , just accept the bitter Truth
Rochas is the greatest Igbo man on earth. Take it or kick the bucket.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House by Scholes007(m): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2016
bestpunterever:
I wonder y IBOS are such a confused set of people.
how many Igbos have you interacted with in your life? Well I guess not many cause confusion isn't in anyway part of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports / 31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.