Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Does Nigeria Have Access To The Captial Markets Like Other Emerging Economies? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Nigeria Have Access To The Captial Markets Like Other Emerging Economies? (987 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt / Does Nigeria Have Privacy Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Have Access To The Captial Markets Like Other Emerging Economies? by blackmanus(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2007
Does nigeria have access to the captial markets like other emerging economies.
Re: Does Nigeria Have Access To The Captial Markets Like Other Emerging Economies? by anton(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2007
I would have to ask what you plan on doing with the "Access" if you didn't have it currently but gained it in the future?

I can tell you up front right now: The Global Capital Markets are wide open to anybody that is determined to have their share.

What does that translate into?

1) the lazy or dumb need not apply. Everybody is just not cut out to be wealthy or powerful.

2) the smart and determined can increase their fortunes million, indeed billion, fold. This is especially the case if you have a drive to be a positive, enlightening, and balancing force on this planet.

If you think that Nigeria does not have access to the capital it needs then just formulate your plan and take it. Period.

You are in New York. . . I am sure you understand the resources at your fingertips.
Re: Does Nigeria Have Access To The Captial Markets Like Other Emerging Economies? by pleep(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
Interesting question. I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I think the cause of this is a lack of a digitized monitary system.
Everything is done in cash and that probably complicates the process for getting money from Capital markets in forigen countries. And it's very risky to loan someone a large amount of money in cash. What if they get robbbed?

And I personally would never give a big loan to a Nigerian, becaus the country is to unstable and there's no accountablity. grin

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Book Written By Bill Poulos And Greg Puolos For Sale. / Gta Account Holders Please! / Need A Nigerite Slates Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.