Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,311 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook (3673 Views)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by contactmorak: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
An African man on Facebook has left tongues wagging after he shared photos of his sex escapades with his sister-in-law on the social network

The man who days before shared some not-so intimate photos with the lady he introduced as his sister-in-law and praising her for standing by him during sickness, a few days later shared new photos enjoying some intimate moments with the now almost naked so-called sister-in-law.

His post on facebook has enraged many users who are questioning whether he is mentally stable.

See photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/shock-as-man-shares-photos-of-sex.html

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by contactmorak: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
more

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by contactmorak: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Shuu. This can't be real. Except his wife is too illetrate to be on facebook. Sister in-low may not mean in-law in his country. Besides I just searched fb now for that name, there is no such thing in d name profile

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by eph12(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
If this is happening now I wonder what the Internet will be like in 10 years time embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Calling her Sister in low explains it all

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by iykekelvins(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
I saw "in low"

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by Cope1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
That awkward moment when ur sister in law automatically turns to ur sister in love

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by ufuosman(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
I kip on wondering if some people are making use of there brain...... i pity d lady

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by Lucremoy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice boobs sha..
Sister in law/low or not, my guy get good eye..

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Op!
Why I No Go Say U Dey Lie...
After Sex The Lady Dey In Wrapper And The Guy Dey Fully Dress.
Which Kind One Be Dat??

Link To The Post Or I Don't Believe

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Op!

Why I No Go Say U Dey Lie...

After Sex The Lady Dey In Wrapper And The Guy Dey Fully Dress.

Which Kind One Be Dat??

Link To The Post Or I Don't Believe
The guy just need to open zip nau from there... *whistles*in sam loco efe's voice.
By the way visit naij.com
https://www.naij.com/1054034-shocking-man-sleeps-sister-law-shares-photos-facebook.html?source=index_trending

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by Ekpekus(m): 4:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Orishirishi Everyday nai eyes dey see something

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook by HCF(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2016
contactmorak:
An African man on Facebook has left tongues wagging after he shared photos of his sex escapades with his sister-in-law on the social network

The man who days before shared some not-so intimate photos with the lady he introduced as his sister-in-law and praising her for standing by him [/b]during sickness[b], a few days later shared new photos enjoying some intimate moments with the now almost naked so-called sister-in-law.
He is STILL sick....Mentally!! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come Share Your Fantasies! / More Women Say, "Me Too" To Weinstein's Sexual Harassment / Should I Leave This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.