Stats: 3,201,857 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto (3774 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And The “rented” Sokoto Crowd By Onyebuchi Ememanka / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock / Busted!!!!!! Bukola Saraki's Rented Crowd/protesters Being Paid N1000. Taped (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by DLondonboiy: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2016
reminds me of '9ja has finished me' by one nairalander.....
The country has gone to the dogs.
Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2016
GEJ didn't rent supporter, he has no reasons to, he is not contesting for shit. Nigerians know your propaganda already.

I advise you use your propaganda to resurrect the recessed Buharinomy.

Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by PaulIdu: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2016
banki:
Even if GEJ won the election Nigeria was still going to enter recession....
like I always say and keep saying Nigerian leaders have failed us but what I don't understand is this obsession with the past election.
GEJ has an image to protect and he keeps fedin on it my advice let him be

the states that you complain that cant pay salaries couldn't pay salaries even when goodluck was there they waited for bail out from buhari, they still got another bail out today. No one likes what is going on in the county but for goodness sake why don't we put this same fire on the people that are causing the problems.

Buhari is the nations president.... he puts forward the idea of selling key national assets....we reject it
He puts forward the idea of loans..... we reject it
we condem him for not negotiating with niger delta militants..... they continue blowing our source of income
He negotiates with them.... they continue blowing pipelines and claim what they want is for military to leave niger delta... we support them
He investigates corrupt people ..... we complain
He arrests them.... we complain
We accuse him of the most frivoulus things.... we complain
He makes mistakes ... we complain
he gets it right we complain
he gives almost all security appointments to the north... we complain
he gives almost all finance appointments to the south.... we complain
he gives bail out to states to pay salaries.... we complain that there is poverty in the land
politicians turn rivers elections to a blood bath ..... we blame him

what exctly would make all of us HAPPY both those that support and those that are neutrals and those that are still pained because in the end we all prosper or fail together

No Nigeria wouldn't be in a recession..remember this recession was brought about by Buhari's myopism and ultra poor leadership style

Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by wxyz1: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2016
progress69:

U see the point? Zero level of intelligence. Point is we were already sliding into reccession even before this government was sworn in. To understand a simple post in very difficult for clowns that call the president a dullard
So in 1983/1984 what also happen? is Buhari a bad head? why must it be his time? these two things are his problem:
1. Wrong economy policies
2. good economy policies at the wrong timing.

Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by selch(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2016
banki:
like I always say and keep saying Nigerian leaders have failed us but what I don't understand is this obsession with the past election.

the states that you complain that cant pay salaries couldn't pay salaries even when goodluck was there they waited for bail out from buhari, they still got another bail out today. No one likes what is going on in the county but for goodness sake why don't we put this same fire on the people that are causing the problems.

Buhari is the nations president.... he puts forward the idea of selling key national assets....we reject it
we condem him for not negotiating with niger delta militants..... they continue blowing our source of income
He negotiates with them.... they continue blowing pipelines and claim what they want is for military to leave niger delta... we support them
he gives bail out to states to pay salaries.... we complain that there is poverty in the land

what exctly would make all of us HAPPY both those that support and those that are neutrals and those that are still pained because in the end we all prosper or fail together

After removing fuel subsidy what improved? We allowed him to remove it and d hardship increased, who stopped all the importation of goods and made d dollar rise? What exactly has he achieved? Where is d recovered loot,? D budget for 2016 who felt it? 100 days honeymoon abi u 4get? No ministers at the end he picked d worst ever,? OK present budget we heard it was missing na me theif am?later it was padded by who? The same ministers he selected and ur asking me what would make me happy? A military coup would make me happy, a real revolution would make me happy, all d politicians All! Needs to go, only 3 states can pay salary,? Kofi, benue and others owing salary of workers for 6 months!! And a governor is giving 300 million for just houses apart from d money he looted and still some people would b paid to come cheer for him

Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by chernest2002: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2016
They have not started to look for gej yet, before May 2019 millions of them must have died hungry or look like Skeletons, after all even dasuki helped betrayed oga Jonathan.

Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by Styx01: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2016
banki:

Your own zombieism no get part 2.
GEJ was there for close to 6yrs and at least 90% of Nigerians could feed 2-3times a day. Just within two yrs in this administration, everything is turned upside down and you are here blabbing. It was only certain that Buhari was going to take us to where we are today. Next time Nigerians will learn to vote someone who has waec certificate and not NEPA

Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by Jazzman44: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
progress69:

U see the point? Zero level of intelligence. Point is we were already sliding into reccession even before this government was sworn in. To understand a simple post in very difficult for clowns that call the president a dullard

Please let me simplify it for you cos you don't get it
If you ve symthoms of maleria (aches n pains) do wait for it 2 knock you down or prevent it?
Since your types tend to claim we were heading for a recession before GEJ left ba? U all voted him out cos he was nt doing it right ba? So why did we still fall into the same tin we were running from? N still falling deeper?
On the other hand if u were healthy n feed yourself with virus your system would collapse faster
I hope u get the drift now so please explain
If u don't u need 2 return 2 primary 4 ( no offence intended)
Re: Jonathan And The Rented Crowd In Sokoto by progress69: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
wxyz1:
So in 1983/1984 what also happen? is Buhari a bad head? why must it be his time? these two things are his problem:
1. Wrong economy policies
2. good economy policies at the wrong timing.

Ask your father the true situation of things before Buhari was installed the military head of state. First he saved Nigeria, now again , he is. Babangida that came in claim to be the Messiah then, what happened?

Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out / Igbos Always Embrace North But Not Islam, WHY? / How Buhari Will Win 2019 Polls.