Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,236 members, 7,974,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 (741 Views)

‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by FakoMaybach1: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Please before i begin this post is just the opinion of an inconsequential Nigerian, I am not a politician i am just an accountant....

I remember Vividly way back in the year 2000 to 2003 when the hoax that the world was going to end was still fresh, i was staying at Iju as at that time...the memories of the celebration of abacha's death was still fresh in my mind and democracy came into being.

Then in my area there was one brother that i used to admire due to his skill on the football pitch, i was awfully young so i used to pick up the ball from the bush each time a shot went wayward..Ifeanyi was the name of that "Egbon" we fondly called him "Iron Man" cus the guy was a rock in the defense. Ifeanyi then had just graduated either from the Polytechnic or University i cant really say, but he picked up a teaching job for 25,000 naira; u know na to keep body and soul together.
Some months after that Iron Man got a job that offered him 250,000: that is about 1000% increment!!!...You can imagine the "CHANGE" in his life, Iron man gave testimony and subsequently did his family thanksgiving. 'Pam pam pam' Iron man got a sweet looking toyota corolla "Bankee" that was the nickname of that toyota then because bankers usually bought the car en-mass, Iron man started dating and got married...I remember praying to God that he should answer my call the same way he answered the call of Iron man; for Ifeanyi made me serious in my books and i resolved to go to school get busy and make good money.
Fast forward to today; a time so bleak that even the elements are against the country, Graduates do not even see the 25,000 job; the 250,000 jobs are kept for APC chieftain's children....There is Famine, stagflation (i.e recession plus inflation), DSS Intimidation of masses, Judges and business men, Political witch-hunting, Frustration and anger rides the land: to the extent that people are burning 7 year old thieves...in short the land is definitely not Green; i had to think back to the good old days and some important questions need answers
1. who is the man that made it possible for Iron man to get such a miracle job?
2. who is the man that set things right when the commander in chief was busy junketing allover the globe?
3. who is the man that helped to set up majority of the apparatus of government that we are still using today eg EFCC, NAFDAC, etc?
4. who is the hero of democracy that stopped another man from perpetuating himself in power for life, the hero that put his all on the line for Nigeria to move forward?
5. Who is the man that has built bridges across ethnic divides, employed people, helped the poor and according to Mr John Okafor aka Ibu "He is God sent to mankind" and never for once did he take credit for his work; all the credit went to Obasanjo

Look no further than Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (he has one official title like that cant really spell it)... Please give me an Atiku and Okonjo Iweala ticket and i am sure all my "Prayer for Nigeria in distress" has been answered.

I dont need to further stress Ngozi Okonjo's C.V na we all know say the woman na "DACHIII" and she has mad "CONNECT" ...under good supervision Ngozi will kick recession back to the pit of hell it belongs and Nigeria will smile again....but i doubt if Ngozi will agree to run so i will also take a peter obi vice president.

I am with Atiku and i believe this delicious soup will be much sweeter if NOI or peter Obi is chosen as vice; let us

1. Bring back Job creation
2. Bring back wealth dissemination
3. Bring back prosperity
4. CHANGE THIS CHAINS

abeg No vex if the story too long ooo cc Modath OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by Collenshy2020(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by yarimo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Smh FAYOSE and PATIENT JONATHAN for president and vice president 2019

4 Likes

Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by realglobe: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
FakoMaybach1:
Please before i begin this post is just the opinion of an inconsequential Nigerian, I am not a politician i am just an accountant....

I remember Vividly way back in the year 2000 to 2003 when the hoax that the world was going to end was still fresh, i was staying at Iju as at that time...the memories of the celebration of abacha's death was still fresh in my mind and democracy came into being.

Then in my area there was one brother that i used to admire due to his skill on the football pitch, i was awfully young so i used to pick up the ball from the bush each time a shot went wayward..Ifeanyi was the name of that "Egbon" we fondly called him "Iron Man" cus the guy was a rock in the defense. Ifeanyi then had just graduated either from the Polytechnic or University i cant really say, but he picked up a teaching job for 25,000 naira; u know na to keep body and soul together.
Some months after that Iron Man got a job that offered him 250,000: that is about 1000% increment!!!...You can imagine the "CHANGE" in his life, Iron man gave testimony and subsequently did his family thanksgiving. 'Pam pam pam' Iron man got a sweet looking toyota corolla "Bankee" that was the nickname of that toyota then because bankers usually bought the car en-mass, Iron man started dating and got married...I remember praying to God that he should answer my call the same way he answered the call of Iron man; for Ifeanyi made me serious in my books and i resolved to go to school get busy and make good money.
Fast forward to today; a time so bleak that even the elements are against the country, Graduates do not even see the 25,000 job; the 250,000 jobs are kept for APC chieftain's children....There is Famine, stagflation (i.e recession plus inflation), DSS Intimidation of masses, Judges and business men, Political witch-hunting, Frustration and anger rides the land: to the extent that people are burning 7 year old thieves...in short the land is definitely not Green; i had to think back to the good old days and some important questions need answers
2. who is the man that set things right when the commander in chief was busy junketing allover the globe?
3. who is the man that helped to set up majority of the apparatus of government that we are still using today eg EFCC, NAFDAC, etc?
4. who is the hero of democracy that stopped another man from perpetuating himself in power for life, the hero that put his all on the line for Nigeria to move forward?
5. Who is the man that has built bridges across ethnic divides, employed people, helped the poor and according to Mr John Okafor aka Ibu "He is God sent to mankind" and never for once did he take credit for his work; all the credit went to Obasanjo

Look no further than Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (he has one official title like that cant really spell it)... Please give me an Atiku and Okonjo Iweala ticket and i am sure all my "Prayer for Nigeria in distress" has been answered.

I dont need to further stress Ngozi Okonjo's C.V na we all know say the woman na "DACHIII" and she has mad "CONNECT" ...under good supervision Ngozi will kick recession back to the pit of hell it belongs and Nigeria will smile again....but i doubt if Ngozi will agree to run so i will also take a peter obi vice president.

I am with Atiku and i believe this delicious soup will be much sweeter if NOI or peter Obi is chosen as vice; let us

3. Bring back prosperity
4. CHANGE THIS CHAINS

[/s]
which peter obi, which atiku? poverty stricken nigerians are not yet ready to be led well thats why you lots keep promoting and jumping from one thief to another

2 Likes

Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by FakoMaybach1: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2016
realglobe:
[s][/s]
which peter obi, which atiku? poverty stricken nigerians are not yet ready to be led well thats why you lots keep promoting and jumping from one thief to another
Considering the voting pattern in Nigeria who do you think will do a better job?, dont just criticize without preferring solutions.

Or maybe you are a buhari fan, cus you have their demeanor

1 Like

Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

3. Bring back prosperity
4. CHANGE THIS CHAINS

Thank God it's an opinion of an inconsequential Nigerian like u stated...

Walks outta the inconsequential thread...

angry
Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Donald Duke President

Tambuwal Vice President
Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by Nebuchadnezar: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2016
realglobe:
[s][/s]
your hatred for obi is second to none grin
i wonder what happened to the wonderful friendship of obi and obiano cheesy

chai politics shocked
Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by Nebuchadnezar: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2016
omenka progressive01 viewing chaiii this guy dey do nairaland for dream ooo
Re: Please Naija Give Me Atiku And Either Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Or Peter Obi For 2019 by dra1987(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2016
I am always in support of Atiku sai Turakinnn Adamawa

(1) (Reply)

APC Must Not Win Ondo-State -Igbo Groups in Ondo / The Only Way To Stop Corruption In Nigeria Is By Death Sentence –senators To FG / Prince Audu Won 2015 Kogi Gov Election – Kwakwanso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.