Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:37 AM

Who Owns The 1 Million Naira , Me Or My Guest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Owns The 1 Million Naira , Me Or My Guest? (608 Views)

How Do I Market And Advertise My Guest House To The Public. / Be My Guest Today, If You Are In Ijebu Ode! / Shocking Video:-the #1 Secret To The Success Of 5 Different People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The 1 Million Naira , Me Or My Guest? by Imeobong(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
During the Uefa CL match yesterday between Milan & Real Madrid, Some people came to my house to watch the match ( Not my friends) and I offered them drinks, the Irony of it is that I was to drink the Pepsi that had the winning cork of 1 million naira, but one of them that was given Coka Cola complain that its too cold, I then gave him my Pepsi, and to every body.s suprise after opening the cork my house girl discovered that the cork contains 1 million winning price.
8 out of the 12 people in my house are of the view that I should be the one that takes the 1 million while the remaining are in support of John taking the money. The winning cork is with me till now and John is threating fire and hell. What should I do, do I go ahead and claim the price? Please advise
Re: Who Owns The 1 Million Naira , Me Or My Guest? by angeldeny(f): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BOUGHT THAT PEPSI AND YOUR HOUSEMAID IS ALSO THE ONE THAT DISCOVERED THE 1M, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO HAVE THE MONEY
Re: Who Owns The 1 Million Naira , Me Or My Guest? by nairaxchan: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
i think this is a simple matter because you bought the pepsi with your money and you were supposed to drink it, and also your housemaid discovered the winning price, so this is how i feel you should share the winnings:50% goes to you.25% goes to the housemaid, and 25% goes to the man who drank it.

If the money is shared this way, there would be peace,and you do not know what holds tommorow.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Scammer? / Attention:a Solar Technician Needed / Are You In Need Of A Business Idea Or Solution To A Problem Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.