Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

How To Perform Man In The Middle Attack On Android - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Perform Man In The Middle Attack On Android (2006 Views)

How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / Please How Can Place My Google Adsense In The Middle Of My Post Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Perform Man In The Middle Attack On Android by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 19, 2016
MITM with zANTI

zANTI is the mobile Penetration Testing Application for Pentesters for Hacking and Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques.

This Tutorial gives you the way to perform Man in the Middle Attack using only your Android Mobile now follow the given steps.

A Fully Rooted Android [If you still haven’t done that then you are really lacking].
Download the zANTI APK file from given link and Install it in your Android Phone.zANTI
When you open the zANTI Application it asks you to Register; so register with your Mail ID or a Fake ID which then scans for the device which are connected in your network and then shows a list of devices which are connected to your Network.
In the device list select which device you want to perform Man in the Middle Attack with.
Now Select the Man in the Middle Option.
Switch it On by tapping the option in upper right corner.
Then Turn On the Replace Image option and click that settings icon.
Now choose the Image which you want to show on the Victim’s Device when he opens a website.
That’s all, From below screenshot you will see that am trying a website on my network from another device which i I hacked using Man in the Middle Attack. And you should see that all images in website shows the image i have selected in the zANTI application.

That’s it guys and with this trick, you should be able to do quite a number of hacking and it shouldn’t be hard if you follow the tutorial correctly.
Source: http://khalidsblog.com/hack-wifi-zanti-android/

(1) (Reply)

Us Verified With 57$ For Sale / which UTC timezone should I choose while filling adsense form / need a Website/blog Designed with Google Adsense ??? check here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.