Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kcee Celebrates His Mother, Thanks Her For Being Supportive And Encouraging - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Celebrates His Mother, Thanks Her For Being Supportive And Encouraging (535 Views)

Kcee Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Style (Photos) / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Celebrates His Mother, Thanks Her For Being Supportive And Encouraging by Sirnonye: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Read more @
http://www.naijatrace.com/2016/11/kcee-celebrates-his-mother-thanks-her.html
Music artiste Kcee's mother is a year older today! Celebrating her, Kcee took to his Instagram page this morning and wrote:

"With your strong belief in me, I know that there is nothing I couldn‘t do! I feel so lucky to have such a supportive and encouraging mom like you .Best wishes and a happy birthday to you mama KCEE LIMPOPO and mama EMoney lol ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️have fun mom"
Re: Kcee Celebrates His Mother, Thanks Her For Being Supportive And Encouraging by breakingbad(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2016
nice gestore

(1) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Celebrity, Cossy Ojiakor Delayed @ The Airport Because Of Her Mas / Minjin Releases Hot New Pictures To Promote His ‘boogie’ Single / Desmond Elliot Pictured Eating “bread And Beans” With A Fan By The Roadside At S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.