Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? (455 Views)

They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) / Me My Elder Bro And That Gift They Stole From Me (photos) / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? by Eglobalma: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2016
say u both live in your fathers house. ur 24 and ur elder brother is 30, and u both share a room together in ur fathers house and all of a sudden he brings his gf to ur house and asks her to start living with u both inside the same room sharing one bed..what will u do?
Re: Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? by dingbang(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2016
I bring my girlfrnd to live with us in d same room too. Dats what you should do and stop creating silly threads!
Re: Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Eglobalma:
say u both live in your fathers house. ur 24 and ur elder brother is 30, and u both share a room together in ur fathers house and all of a sudden he brings his gf to ur house and asks her to start living with u both inside the same room sharing one bed..what will u do?

since itz also my father's house and we have the same right just talk to him that you are not okay with his decision..................

but if u are financially buoyant u can just get ur own apartment and live him alone cause he was sending u a message informally to leave the house
Re: Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? by Adeoba10(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Lets just ASSUMED something of such happened, bcus nowadays anything just dey happen like say na 2mao Trumpet go sound.
I think d best thing i will do is, sleeping in d parlour (sofa) or i will locate some of my pals around n b scouting with dem. Because sleeping 2geda with my brother gf is d beginning of disrespect.
She may decide to ease herself in the middle of the night, n she found me sleeping in a funny or embarrassing way, maybe wen i was scratching my John Thomas, i fell asleep without removing my hand n she saw me......
Re: Can U Live With Ur Elder Bro And His Girlfriend In The Same Room? by engrMikemd(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
impossicant

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Needs A Hard Working & Handsome Man In Her Life / Right Or Wrong? / Three Important Facts About LOVE, How To Know If It's Really LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.