Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After (43224 Views)

Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match / Thief Breaks Into A House Through Roof In Edo, Then This Happened (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by dedetosin: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The popular saying 'everyday for the thief and one day for the owner of the house', was confirmed in the life of an "unfortunate" thief who broke into someone's home to steal LCD TV. According to multiple reports, the young man actually went in through the wall. He was also caught in the process..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-happened-to-this-unfortunate.html
Frankestein08:

finally, some sensible Nigerians who don't see the essence of jungle justice.
How the guy come resemble Bolasie of Crystal palace

Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by Alariwo2: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I fit bet say GEJ fine pass you and your father.

just say you're tripping
I can buy you a drink one of these days if I have time

you're cute too
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by mondayfeb(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:

NCAN; report the location plz
wat else do u expect? WEST SIDE on d Move
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by pheyikemi: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
goshen26:

Kai......see epistle of Feyikemi to d people of nairaland
Rolls eyes, na my provision pain me pass then grin , my milo, my milk, golden morn.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by thexzy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
This Ole no get joy oo....Imagine how this kind guy go waste plenty time just to crack the wall and thief. Now, them don catch am, Him own don finish pana. Barawoh, Inor-mkpor, Onyeori.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by goshen26: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
Rolls eyes, na my provision pain me pass then grin , my milo, my milk, golden morn.
female students and provision are like bread n butter

One female student spotted.....yinmu
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by pheyikemi: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
goshen26:

Buy anoda one na
I'm past that age now, I got many after that one despite that the house and fence repair cost my parents money
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by goshen26: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
I'm past that age now, I got many after that one despite that the house and fence repair cost my parents money

It will b added to the list of
or

Bride price...run away
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by idinc(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
shame!!!...wit the strength n time u wasted on breakin in,u wud have made legit money frm bricklaying or the likes
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by shumuel(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The popular saying 'everyday for the thief and one day for the owner of the house', was confirmed in the life of an "unfortunate" thief who broke into someone's home to steal LCD TV. According to multiple reports, the young man actually went in through the wall. He was also caught in the process..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-happened-to-this-unfortunate.html

Am not bothered about the thief or what he stole, my concern is the poor materials that was used to build that house, which made it easy for the thief to penetrate through the wall.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
abeg jungle justice for him!
You ought to be arrested for this. Say No to Jungle Justice. No matter what. You saying this shows that you have at one point in time participated in jungle Justice.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by Boyooosa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Let him go.... he should greet his ancestors for me.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by pheyikemi: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
goshen26:

It will b added to the list of or

Bride price...run away
Be running upandan o.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by columbus007(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
So he has to steal going through the eye of a niddle cheesy
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by goshen26: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
Be running upandan o.

Lol.....

Feyi dear
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by ventilation: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
Some people sha, thief dey dier blood. You get hands you can't work but steal. When the mob kill him now, people will be crying all over the internet. That was how some thieves came to our house back then in the afternoon o, they broke thru the fence, broke thru d wall of the house and stole my dad's bag of cocoa, laptop, phones, fishes and ponmo inside the oven, my bro and my own provisions for schl, half bag of rice, a 20Litre of palmoil, maggi, they ate all d meat in my mum's soup too grin. We didn't catch them sha, but my dad traced d hole to the back of the fence and retrieved the bag of cocoa, rice and palmoil they hid there. Those thieves enjoyed sha.
my Feyi Feyi, as I read this comment I know it's your story
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by pheyikemi: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
ventilation:
my Feyi Feyi, as I read this comment I know it's your story
Blood of Moses shocked , have we met before?
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
smh.....if you don't want jungle justice don't look for one.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
LOL!just when I thought breaking into a house of 8guys Thru burglary -proof Of the parlour window with a saw was the height :-D
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by tunatrezy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
if they roast this one for street now pple will start saying is a 7years old boi that knows nothing but they can make you cry of what you gathered with your sweat. grin
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Iyalaya jungle justice! Roast d rogue!! Lazy bone!!!
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by ugosinachyy19: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maybe the guy thought he has become invisible

1 Like

Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by JhyMedex: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
JBUZZ:
Waste the murafacker!
Felt an overwhelming sadness reading dis Comment...
U av to remember he is a Human Being b4 a thief..
I'm not in anyway endorsing wat he's done...
These polithiefcians r already treating us Like animals...
If we start doin same to fellow common men like us.. Den we n r posterity r truly doomed...

Hand him ova to d authorities plssssss...
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by menshowng(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
even d buglary cudnt stop em....kaiii
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
brostheo:
If them lynch this one now, them go they shout jungle justice
People are against the jungle justice not because of the people who are caught in the act but because of people who are accused wrongly and denied the opportunity to explain themselves. SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
But truth be told, this thief is a very determined thief. I hate determined criminals, they are more dangerous than average criminal.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by tiepo: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
AWONEYAN:
See his tiny rod....even while stealing what he will use the money to do, won't betray him.....
Let him remain in that hollow tied for 24hrs
MR. LAWYER.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by Kentvilla: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
This guy resemble Osewa my boss
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by ventilation: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
Blood of Moses shocked , have we met before?
lol we have slept together many times sef kiss
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by pheyikemi: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
ventilation:
lol we have slept together many times sef kiss
This is the more reason osogbo weed should be banned. Steer clear of weed.
Re: Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After by ventilation: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
pheyikemi:
This is the more reason osogbo weed should be banned. Steer clear of weed.
Anyhow, i've known you to always live in denial, greet shayo $ shola. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa / Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.