Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] (41024 Views)

Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Dencia And Uche Maduagwu Fight Each Other On Instagram Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by TunezBlog: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Nigerian-cameroonian beautician and singer, Dencia stepped out for the Latin Grammy awards looking glam and glossy.

The queen of skin whitening hit the red carpet in a glowing pair of blue pants and jacket and a unique blue bra outfit.

Dencia while sharing photos from the red carpet also dropped hints about breaking up with Man Utd star, Paul Pogba.

See photos from the red carpet below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/dencia-and-her-bra-hit-red-carpet-pics.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by makdcash(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
U keep disturbing pogba not to play good football anymore....this has wreck pogba... grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by decatalyst(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
She looks like a mannequin with indomie noodles on her head.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Dencia,so na you wan kill Pogba with Gbenshing abi?

I hail your sexual prowess!!

Hailings Madam!! Hailings Delilah!!

You just turn our Pogba to Agbo..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by midolian(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Now, is it her blue bra that is news or dencia herself? grin

9 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
midolian:
Now, is it her blue bra that is news or dencia herself? grin

dis girl don use straw drink pogba destiny finish, make we see d rubbish he go play today.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

Baba, e be like say na this her blue bra no allow Pogba play better ball for us since OoO cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, e be like say na this her blue bra no allow Pogba play better ball for us since OoO cheesy

Pogba needs to go for cleansing because he don dey turn Pius Ikedia.. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by EHMIR(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Eye sore
See as she be like ojuju kalaba.

Meanwhile pogba geh match todaygrin

2 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pogba needs to go for cleansing because he don dey turn Pius Ikedia.. cheesy

cheesy grin

Make Pogba sha play better ball for us today. I want make we beat Arsenal blue black cool

2 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
See as she white undecided

1 Like

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Smellymouth: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Make Pogba sha play better ball for us today. I want make we beat Arsenal blue black cool

Forget arsenal..

Dem be our wife na.. grin

Wenger na Mourinho fvckmate.. cheesy

we go rape dem like this ==>

4 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by MackBrooklyn: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Forget arsenal..

cheesy grin

You don madt finish ah swear, Buhahahaha cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Forget arsenal..

in ur dream loserscheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
White and ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hope she nor f-uck Pogba power finish because match dey today

2 Likes

Hello all, I was shortlisted for etisalat flash fiction..
All I need is your vote, pls!!

Please your votes would be appreciated

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=42
Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
The nigerian army should patronage this lady,it took me awhile to spot her in the pics,she looks invisible for a minute.where did she aquire this alien tech undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by ChappyChase: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
And for her mind she think sey she fit out shine Cossy for Booooby exposure!!!!
Well, if e no be Cossy boo'bs, e no fit be Cossy boo'bsss grin
Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by johnstar(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
K
Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Deepfreezer(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dencia gives me serious hard on.
Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by hismerhill(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Good riddance to rubbish!!! Sha release small glory for pogba today make him take net for Man U, after u fit keep am for am...

1 Like

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nonesense undecided
Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Mopolchi: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dencia shay shay shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Did she go with pogba....cos man u have match o...
Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by Peterpanny: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
To comb this girl with my longcucumber just day hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] by babasolo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

lolzzzzz.. this kind recession wey person no de see money for ground pick...even to dream abt eating in the dream na case....some people are still getting yellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic / Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.