Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,376 members, 7,940,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Thank God I Have Secured A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God I Have Secured A Job (4634 Views)

I Finally Secured A Job.. / Thank GOD, I Made It / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God I Have Secured A Job by afrika(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2007
thank God i have secured a JOB, after much much, finally i have secured this awaiting Job. but the headache is how to be going to work in this busy abuja. chatter taxi and so on, i am in trouble but make unna follow thank God for me:
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by Eurphoria(f): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2007
congratulations smiley and all the best for the year ahead.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by jobseeker(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2007
congratulations you better tighing up your seat belt and be ready to work and stop complaining. there are many people out there looking for work and you got one but still complaining. may god help you
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by TY4succex(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2007
@Afrika,
I don't think u're serious.May be u re just "forming". Because I dont seem to believe u have actually waited, much long, for the job.How on earth could u describe abuja traffic as" busy".It is the most convienient and easy hustle in Nigeria given the good network of roads and transportation. Infact u can get "El-rufai bus" as cheap as 50-100 naira from any outskirt of the city to the main metropolis if u dont stay in the costly urban centre.

I believe u re just pretending to be concerned about busyness of the city or maybe u dont know much about ABJ. u can predict easily when u will get to work in the central area or anywhere. Anybody should prove me wrong. U cant compare it with traffic loggjam of every nook and cranies of lagos or the hustle and bustle of people and vehicular movement and the hazard that accompany the state. U better ask for forgiveness and thank God for the job so he could give u more. Thousands are willing to relocate to abuja or even sokoto for a better job, out of lagos.
U must be forming angry
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by uuraih(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2007
cheesy CONGRTULATIONS OH TNK GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS, I AM HAPPY FOR U.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by donabi: 11:46am On May 12, 2007
WHEN U NO GET WORK U COMPLIAN NOW U DON GET WORK U STILL DEY COMPLIAN shocked NA WA TO U OOO
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by kuwena(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2007
Er, Afrika, abi kilonpe? You neva tell us which kain job you get; abi you sure say you get beta job so? ehn, Afrika! grin
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by crito(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2007
congratulations.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by kosmon(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2007
Bros, i thank God for u ooooo. But sit down and do the jod well
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by lovelynk(f): 3:04pm On May 12, 2007
U are so ungrateful.To think that God blesed u with a job and the first thing that comes to u was complains and complains b4 asking us to thank God with u.Maybe u shld give me the job as it seems u are not yet ready to work.So many will jump at the opportunity u have but here u are complaining.Na waa for u.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by frankson(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2007
Hello, do anybody know about the next mobil test? and i also want to know the next stage of the first IRS Airline test that was done on Friday 11th May
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by aikmamah(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2007
the end of 1 problem is the begining of another. if u get a car now which means no more jumping of cabs then u will post another question "my headache now is how to stay hours on fuel que in this busy abuja" then how do i find a woman who will love me and not my money, then how do i pay this kids school fees then how,
if u no say u no fit jumb cab in "this busy abuja" find the nest person and give that job
rubish
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by temmyabby(f): 4:26pm On May 12, 2007
lol, I'm happy 4 u oh, i feel u, but hey u've got the job, u know wat to do to keep it even if it means jumping 4m one cab to another , or even bus grin
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by imayowa: 5:49pm On May 12, 2007
hello wink
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by CrazyMan(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2007
Am happy for you my dear brother wink

God has finally answered your prayers but make sure you remember to pay your tithes
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by teddyface(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2007
Thank God ooooooo. well to all my other job seekers dont worry our own go soon come. wink
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by ifezue(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2007
[amen] amen amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by sartorius(m): 2:47am On May 13, 2007
how can i hiss in lipsrsealed words, congrats anyway
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by Aniomaman(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2007
CONGRATS grin, WE GO WASH AM O shocked grin grin
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by ulehj(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2007
You come across as a very pessimistic and self-centered indivisual.I always read ur post and feel disgusted about them u need to change.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by jenny2007(f): 2:58pm On May 13, 2007
Thank God oh. at least this is going to be one youth out of a million off the streets of Nigeria.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by sexychica: 12:55am On May 14, 2007
whats this guy talking abt?u finally get a job after months or probably years of portfolio carrying job searching and u r complaining of how to be getting to work? sit down at home now!! why is this thread HERE?
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by ikejoe(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2007
guy congratssssssssssss, wher did u get dis job in abuja and hows d pay like, mak u know now so u go fit know if na El-rufai or taxi u go dey enta!!!!!!
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by oge4real(f): 9:56am On May 14, 2007
u are very lucky indeed.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by Elgaxton(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2007
Guy Enjoy!

What part of abuja is that?

If u live far off from town then i see Y u are complainin but at least just move on,

Abuja is not exactly on how much u've to spend on taxis and all those stuffd but ur mentality and the way U plan!

Still enjoy sha U're a big boy now
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by nkydejoe(f): 11:46am On May 14, 2007
cheesy afrika i thank God for u oh congrats. stop complaining all those other things will be secondary as time goes on , just package urself well and manage ur time well as well; Goodluck in your new job. cheesy
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by vikisAngel: 12:59pm On May 14, 2007
The God who did dat of d job 4 which u r complaining can also do dis one 2. Am so sure u ll still av sum other things 2 complain about after dat is done.CONGRATS
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by teric(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2007
congrats my dear, just seat up and be up and doing, The God taht gave u d job will see u thru, just deligent in discharge of ur duty. All d best. cheers.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by patdee: 10:15am On May 15, 2007
thank the lord for securing a job for you.be serious with your job that is the advice i have for you.congratulation,
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by Diyoke(f): 12:49pm On May 15, 2007
Just be grateful to God and stop complaining. congratulations!!!!!
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by sweetstjoy(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2007
its amazing that the one who posted this topic has not yet replied any of the responses,
anyway congrats and stop complaining
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by Nestle(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2007
Congratution  , is not easy after a long time. I thank God 4 u . smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Elephant Manages To Escape A 14 Lion Attack(motivation For All Job Seekers) / .KPMG Aptitude Test... / Pharma-deko Aptitude Test!! 12th Sept.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.