Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,396 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Looking For An Andriod Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For An Andriod Developer (626 Views)

{ANDRIOD APP}: Withdraw Money From Someone Bank Account To Yours Without His/her / New Nairaland Forum andriod app With All Functions / Who Can Create An Andriod App For Me Well @ A Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Andriod Developer by avonoshi(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Looking for an andriod developer for a very small project to make and configure an sms app from an already made template, so it culd send bulk sms from my sms server gateway and in addition integrate a mini search engine that could get data from my local server/dashboard that works presently via sending some info from messaging portal from a phone; if i send a command from a phone via message, it automatically picks the answer from the details stored in my server. lets discuss here, ask more info and my budget is a bit low. Though it may be small but i sure know big firms that wants to contract mobile apps jobs to me cos am a web developer
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by mokoshalb(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
If you are truly a web developer, then u won't dare to put that price there... shocked
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by avonoshi(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2016
i will give you the source code, you are not coding from scratch remember, you are required to implement some codes to make the already made apk work for its purpose..... and pls no insult i just stated my price
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by avonoshi(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2016
i bet u didnt take your time to read the needy sir
mokoshalb:
If you are truly a web developer, then u won't dare to put that price there... shocked
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by mokoshalb(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2016
avonoshi:
i will give you the source code, you are not coding from scratch remember, you are required to implement some codes to make the already made apk work for its purpose..... and pls no insult i just stated my price
Am not concerned about ur project... Am just pointing at the way u stated the price... I dnt think a web developer will ever do that...
Insult..? Where..?
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by avonoshi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
any developer that could undertake the project should state his or her price, a small difference should not push me away from achieving the needy, that one there is let the developer know am not yet a million dollar man..lolsssss
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by avonoshi(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2016
am still waiting o, are there no developers in Nairaland again?
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by dgbanj: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2016
You wont get a developer for that amount. If you insist that it is a small project then you can do it yourself. If you decide to increase the amount then Whatsapp me
Re: Looking For An Andriod Developer by Sanuzi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
avonoshi:
Looking for an andriod developer for a very small project to make and configure an sms app from an already made template, so it culd send bulk sms from my sms server gateway and in addition integrate a mini search engine that could get data from my local server/dashboard that works presently via sending some info from messaging portal from a phone; if i send a command from a phone via message, it automatically picks the answer from the details stored in my server. lets discuss here, ask more info and my budget is a bit low. Though it may be small but i sure know big firms that wants to contract mobile apps jobs to me cos am a web developer

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com
beycars.com
An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

Database Schema Like Nairaland Create Your Own Forum / How A Programmer Was Fired For Automating His Job For 6 Years, Forgets Coding. / How To Get Free 10,000 Twitter Followers In Less Than 1 Hour 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.