Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (96784 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by joshuamoses101(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
If there is a bounty on bloods head

i believe trigger must hv given cigaro bloods pix so how cum triger hasnt cum 4 him since his being with cigaro 4 quit sum time nw nd why is sophy just identifying blood as the guy trigger but a bounty on?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Greg42 where on earth are U na?
Biko come and update oooo before I carry soldiers to ur aos and flog you for starving me of this interesting story.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideonmi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Greg come I wannto tell you symtine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by rapheal5(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wetin dey always vex me for dis country be dat wetin u no say u no go finish on tym y u start Am dis is annoying like seriously post dis tin once make we read Am u dey do like no 1and u still receive order from cigaro
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by muhamad158(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wow.... What an Amazing Piece.. Keep it Up bro.. Great Talent

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
My people I wan cry for here ooooo........nairaland jus ban me since morning,i no know wetin ah do cry cry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
it's getting more tense.
Cigaro probably knew sophia and blood are together.
Sophia and his immediate promotion as his anchor are just ways to tie him down.
Thank jah he's using sophia to his advantage.
Grandpa gregg your sons and daughters dey wait for dinner nah.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419

Make una no vex jhoin the matter, I take God beg...Na ban them ban me since morning,i no know wetin happen

**********Episode 40********

That bastard cigaro,i couldn’t believe he sold me out for a paltry sum of twenty million naira……Another thing running through my mind now was the genuine(if it was)submission of sophia to me…could it be she really loved me as she claimed or was she just trying to get into my good books so I could keep her satisfied sexually…Anyhow this little charade of theirs turned out now,i would be in charge of my game and give them the shocker of their lives……

By now,sophia was asleep on my chest…..I was watching her sleep.D--n!!! this girl was as sexy as hell,her curves were hypnotising to look at as were her boobs and a-s….How did I keep ending up with beautiful girls…God help me!!!!! I sat up and looked at the time,it was 3:00am,i had not slept a wink through the night and obviously cigaro decided to spend the night out(probably got his d--k buried in an exotic hole)……I took one long look at sophia again and thanked my stars.

Taking two long strides to the door,i opened it,”baby what’s wrong”,i heard her delicate voice say……”nothing honey,just have to get you back to your room before the lord of the rings returns”…..”go joor”,she retorted smiling…..Picking up her naked body in my arms,i planted kisses on her lips as I carried her to her room,her body was so delicate and soft……

My s---t was quivering with desire but I ignored it….Getting to her room,i laid her down and covered her body with her sheets,she was still smiling at me,”don’t yu ever let me go”,she mused,”i love you too much for that”,i assured her.I owed this girl my life and nothing less……Giving her a quick smooch,i rushed to the in-house gym and started pumping up with the anger of cigaro’s foolishness,trigger’s betrayal and the fear for slow’s safety bottled up in me…….I pushed past my normal workout routine and was sweating profusely…..My pecs and abs were clear cut and shining with sweat now…….satisfied with my work,i slid into the shower,cleaned up and checked the time 6:54 am…….i had spent quite a while at the gym…….

I followed some noise to the kitchen to find sophia naked with only an apron on her,sticking her a-s in the air as she prepared breakfast…..tip-toeing over to her position,i cupped her left b----t from behind with one hand and plunged my index finger into her p---y from behind,she yelped and shivered in both excitement and surprise as I added some kissing to the mix……As we were about to get down to the early morning s-x I had planned…….cigaro’s vehicle pulled into the compound…sophia gave me that “we’ll finish this later”kind of kiss as I made my way to the living room and sat with a Cuban stick lighted in my hands.As cigaro entered and saw me in the sitting room,he was shocked as hell 'cos it was written all over his face……not giving him time to settle,i addressed him in the coldest and most terrifying voice I could muster,”i’d like to know what kind of mission you have for me”…….

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
it's getting more tense.
Cigaro probably knew sophia and blood are together.
Sophia and his immediate promotion as his anchor are just ways to tie him down.
Thank jah he's using sophia to his advantage.
Grandpa gregg your sons and daughters dey wait for dinner nah.

Brotherly I don show
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
muhamad158:
Wow.... What an Amazing Piece.. Keep it Up bro.. Great Talent

My brother shop shin shin of the spirit grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
rapheal5:
Wetin dey always vex me for dis country be dat wetin u no say u no go finish on tym y u start Am dis is annoying like seriously post dis tin once make we read Am u dey do like no 1and u still receive order from cigaro

My brother no be like that nah, I don do like this before??
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gideonmi:
Greg come I wannto tell you symtine.
grin grin grin wetin dey your back so?? shocked shocked
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Greg42 where on earth are U na?
Biko come and update oooo before I carry soldiers to ur aos and flog you for starving me of this interesting story.

Baby jhollof no fex, dem don unban me grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dare2Try:
Wow wow wow I never saw this coming, oga Greg take 3bottle of Goldberg and 2 plate pepper soup

My brother na peppersoup I go drink, pastor no dey shop alcohol grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Missmossy(f): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is so captivating greg42, keep it coming. You didn't give me a mention though, welldone.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnycife:
more ink Greg I have been following the story ever since you started

Welcome to the ministry brotherly
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Missmossy:
This is so captivating greg42, keep it coming. You didn't give me a mention though, welldone.

Sweety mi, I go shook your name for the register now now wink wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sparcoal:
[color=#000099][/color] ds giy u re on point..
Ryd onn

Choiiiiii welcome to the shursh my brother,na so e dey happen for here smiley smiley
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Khd95:
Cigaro is cold blooded

Now that u knw his mission on ur head,oga greg42,tread wisely oo.

But as u no gree will one chikala for me make she dey hibernate with me,na to enter ghost mode remain oo

Oga mi I lie down dey beg you....... if you henter ghost mode, I go faint oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
ashatoda:
What did I say, we are just seeing the beginning of treachery. Greg this is wow it's just brimming with suspense. No one saw it coming that trigger is behind blood's ordeal. oya give me more

The ministry don dey move oooo coman jhoin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideonmi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
greg42:
grin grin grin wetin dey your back so?? shocked shocked
drop one more and I promise I won't use it on you grin wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gideonmi:
drop one more and I promise I won't use it on you grin wink

Chisos!!!!! See as he long

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Cigaro knows he's no match for Blood, he can play tough guy all he wants. Infact, he's tough only because of Trigger. Show them what I taught you Blood, kill them all.

So, they coincidentally had their initiation at that......what the name again....that forest? Let me read that Sophia's story again.

Sophia can make a u-turn....any given day.

BIGUP
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
Cigaro knows he's no match for Blood, he can play tough guy all he wants.

So, they coincidentally had their initiation at that......what the name again....that forest? Let me read that Sophia's story again.

BIGUP

Shey una dey see why I love this babe, she too sabi sumtin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideonmi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
greg42:

Chisos!!!!! See as he long
badt guy! Oga drop more naaaa cry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gideonmi:
badt guy! Oga drop more naaaa cry

Hmmmm na wetin you want be that?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
girlhaley:
Sophie isn't that bad after all

What's with trigger.......money destroying friendship since time immemorial

so cigaro knew all this while......

Now the treachery has just begin

Over to you Greg......

Somehow somehow you dey remind me of sophia
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy

My people na gas cooker I dey use cook this thing oooooo grin grin

**********Episode 41********

Staring at cigaro with bloodshot eyes as I continuously huffed and puffed smoke from my Cuban stick into the  parlour expecting the answer to my question…That was when the motherfucker f----d up…..He started stammering,”errm……eeeeh……Aro maintain!!!,we go still re-anchor on top that matter”……I reached under the sofa and brandished my newly cleaned glock pistol,i could see the terror and fear written all over his face as he started quivering all over……..

I ignored him and placed the gun on the table,i was way bigger than him(muscles and physique) and of course smarter and he knew that…..”You sure say you no wan talk anything now?”,i asked with a sly smile on my face………”abeg lemme joor,na d good morning yu go tell me be that”,he said as he made haste to leave the living room……..i waited until he had disappeared,took the gun and followed.Was still wearing my socks so my movement was as silent as it could be…….Just as I had imagined……He headed for sophia’s room,she must have gone to dress up wen she heard the sound of ciggaro’s car…………

I heard a thud inside the room and some struggling…..I tip-toed to the door and heard cigaro talking in hushed tones,”i hope you didn’t tell him anything or am gonna have to kill you”,”nothing I swear”,sophia pleaded……….the motherfucker had fallen for my trap and he had confirmed the story that sophia had told me…..right now I was sure sophia wasn’t lying and more than anything I wanted to end that motherfuckers life…….Nobody messes with blood……counting to three,i opened the door and stepped into sophia’s room gun in hand and asked with fake shock……”wetin dey happen nah”…..The b------s eyes went straight to my gun as he let go of sophia with a look of guilt on his face,”baba wetin she do nah”,i continued,pressing him further……….”she f--k up”,he said with an air of finality as he pushed her aside and left the room……

As soon as I was sure he was in his room,i walked over to sophia,picked her up and lay her on the bed,she was crying and whispering into my ears,”promise me you’ll kill that b-----d”she said…..”baby”,i laughed,”dats just like promising you i’ll keep breathing,his death warrant was signed and sealed when he sold me out”,i assured her as I kissed her full on the lips and left the room……..”you wanted to know about your mission”,cigaro’s voice echoed into the corridor,come to the living room alone……My muscles bulged and my eyes twitched,it was a good day to die….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
RichieBrown Smooth278 oya, thriller don land

Blood my blood! cool

2 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Precial419: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
WOW NIX UPDATES WELL I WAS CORRECT CIGARO WAS TOO COOL AND TRUSTING FOR A CULTIST
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by mujybee(f): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
ghen ghen wu eva fyt last fyt best
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
RichieBrown Smooth278 oya, thriller don land

Blood my blood! cool

Thanks sweetie

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / SCHOOL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.