Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,445 members, 7,932,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. (4878 Views)

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by chigoizie7(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
No matter the type of truth u tell a lady, it doesn't matter to her as long as she isn't hearing that thing she wants to hear, even if u have to lie, as long as that's what she wants to hear, she is cool with it.
Re: I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
The guy is fvcking her, and the woman is enjoying his dick so that is why she hisses at you because she sees you as her direct rival, just be patient

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! See Why She's Leaving Him - Photo / See The Best Place To Have Sex (pictures) / Caption This Photo Of This Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.