Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) (30312 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) / Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by demarc001: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
His wedding, what to use is his choice!
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Yinkatolu: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
why are they looking at the highlander
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by googledata: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by AreaFada2: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Eku recession o.
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by eleburu(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kai!
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by enshi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
You know why this marriage will never break up.... Things will never get worse than this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
emeraldknytt:
She Knorr like Bugatti , She knorr like Ferrari… She say nah Bajaj oh... I can feel the Three-Legged Love from here grin grin
grin grin
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
The neighborhood sha
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by kellyshuga(f): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol...this recession na wa
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by firstclassmumu: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Blame seun and lalasticlala
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by supplyquick: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Meanwhile. Don't be cheated. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com for latest prices of building materials. Best of luck on your project!
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
PapiNigga:
A Nigerian OAP, Austine Okorodudu who got married last weekend stunned guests when he rode into the church with his bride and best man in a tricycle.

A friend of the groom, Ijeoma Uba who witnessed it, narrated the event...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/oap-uses-tricycle-for-his-wedding-pics.html?m=1
Wedding of the Century
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by sisisioge: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
E for kuku say make them waka . Anyways, the whole thing fit...from the vicinity, the dressing, etc.

Happy married life.
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by realNiyi29: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
ok
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by byvan03: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
I rather walk to the Church.
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by uzuede4(f): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
zico530:
I like his style, sweet and simple. Recession car. In somewhere else.
Dat caterpillar wedding no bad at all. grin
zico530:
I like his style, sweet and simple. Recession car. In somewhere else.
Dat caterpillar wedding no bad at all.
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by desire222(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
If riding in Keke will make the marriage not to break up, so be it. I'm tired of seeing celebrities marriages in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by uzuede4(f): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Abegiii.. He just da use style da cover the heat of the recession
Dats better than borrowing. cool
Iamlordgee:
Abegiii.. He just da use style da cover the heat of the recession
Dats better than borrowing.
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by uzuede4(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Must he tell the whole world his woman isn't a virgin?
How do you mean
jeeqaa7:
Must he tell the whole world his woman isn't a virgin?
How do you mean
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
yomibelle:
instead make im come borrow my car

Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by uzuede4(f): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
"CHANGE" begins with him. grin"CHANGE" begins with him.
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by budhm(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
vry funny indeed
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Solomontroy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol... he works in Trend FM... Asaba. was there tho
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Heheh Oap Austin okorodudu on Bukunmi Org hot single Mercy mp3 @bukunmiorg
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by donhils: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's actually not funny ; at least to me.
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please what is OAP?
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by Jacko1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
See what you passing your wife through

Tryna be different ..... Lubbish
Re: Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) by sonya4all(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nice stunt
the guy works at TREND FM asaba Delta state.. .the radio fantasy as he calls himself...HML Austin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" / Davido Buys A Tanker For Lateef Biola's Oil And Gas Business / Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.