Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. (1064 Views)

Export All Your Agricultural Produce With Ease To Any Country In The World / Know How To Export Your Non-oil Products At The Afriexporter Expo / Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by ayosco2008(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Do u have agricultural products you want to export or import and you need a very reliable logistics company to handle it for you? Don't look any further.. FEMINIK LOGISTICS is here to make things easy for you.
Services Rendered
1. Express Deliveries
2. Bulk mail
3. Airfreight services
4. Customs Clearing
5. Haulage
6. Procurement and Distribution
7. Special Projects
8. Courier
9. Cargo.

Contact Funmi on 08038313881 call/WhatsApp
Re: Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by afanide: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
ayosco2008:
Do u have agricultural products you want to export or import and you need a very reliable logistics company to handle it for you? Don't look any further.. FEMINIK LOGISTICS is here to make things easy for you.
Services Rendered
1. Express Deliveries
2. Bulk mail
3. Airfreight services
4. Customs Clearing
5. Haulage
7. Special Projects
8. Courier
9. Cargo.

Contact Funmi on 0803831388- call/WhatsApp

Nice one...... I will contact you.

Nipost don kill me.... Hope your prices are cheaper

For those that want to go into EXPORTATION OF COCOA POWDER/BITTER KOLA or IMPORTATION, check my signature for my contacts....
Re: Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by agricexport(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Your phone number is not complete. Where is your office address?
Re: Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by Olooyo: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Incomplete mobile number.Kindly correct it.
Re: Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by ayosco2008(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
agricexport:
Your phone number is not complete. Where is your office address?

Sorry about the number. Have edited it. Office address is 28, Aromire avenue, ikeja, lagos.
Re: Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by ayosco2008(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Olooyo:
Incomplete mobile number.Kindly correct it.

Sorry about the incorrect number. It has been edited. You can contact us now. Thanks
Re: Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by ayosco2008(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
afanide:

Nice one...... I will contact you.

Nipost don kill me.... Hope your prices are cheaper

For those that want to go into EXPORTATION OF COCOA POWDER/BITTER KOLA or IMPORTATION, check my signature for my contacts....

The phone number posted earlier Is incorrect contact us on 08038313881. Thanks
Re: Export Your Agricultural Products At Good Prices And Wonderful Customer Service. by tectonotimes: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
ayosco2008:
Services Rendered
1. Express Deliveries
2. Bulk mail
3. Airfreight services
4. Customs Clearing
5. Haulage
7. Special Projects
8. Courier
9. Cargo.

Contact Funmi on 08038313881 call/WhatsApp

OP, this is good. Folks, before you start exporting of agricultural products, know that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Crates Of Egg For Sale In Ota Area Ogun State / Please What Is The Current Price Of A Ton Of Cashew From Farmers!! / Snail Farms In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.