Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? (371 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? by Princebello: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
who always protect and make you wake up healthy everyday??

1, ALLAH 2, JESUS 3, LUCIFER
dont ignore
Re: Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
All the time smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? by lepasharon(f): 1:54am On Nov 20, 2016
1 Allah
Re: Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? by osumak2: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2016
My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? by simplyhonest(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2016
God

1 Like

Re: Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday?? by Pastafarian: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Option 4, The one true God, his name? The Flying Spaghetti Monster

(1) (Reply)

Join Online Service With Pastor Chris / Ondo Election: TB Joshua Has Seen That I Will Be Governor – Jimoh Ibrahim / What Is The Implication Of The Statement 'sin No More'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.