Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

See What Buhari Promised Ondo People For Their Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Buhari Promised Ondo People For Their Votes (651 Views)

9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Promised Ondo People For Their Votes by funso4life(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to extend federal appointments to the indigenes of Akure in Ondo state if they vote in the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the upcoming governorship election in the state. Speaking ahead of the rally in Akure today, the president told the people at the palace of the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi that the indigenes of the state will get appointments in federal ministries and parastatals. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) quoted the president to have said: “Not giving federal appointment to any indigene from this kingdom is not deliberate. “I came here for your votes which I got, so, there is no reason why indigenes of this state should not enjoy equal benefit as indigenes of other states. “You have raised a serious observation that needs urgent attention.” While expressing his pleasure with the APC primaries in the state, Buhari noted that, “I am here because of our party governorship candidate who is fully enjoying the support of Akure people and its environs.” Meanwhile, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, Governors Akinwunmi Ambode, Rauf Aregbesola and Abiola Ajimobi of Lagos, Osun and Oyo states were not at the rally which had many APC big wigs in attendance. Their absence further fueled reports that they may be perfecting strategies to float a new party to rival the APC in 2019 following the recent unrest in the party.
Re: See What Buhari Promised Ondo People For Their Votes by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
B!tch please.....

*walks out of rally, Aisha in hand*

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Promised Ondo People For Their Votes by ufuosman(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oga u don start abi?

(1) (Reply)

See The Beauty Pageant Senator Barau I. Jubril Recently Endorsed / Boko Haram 'terrorists' Surrender In Niger / Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.