Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,848 members, 7,948,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? (1480 Views)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by wite111(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why has she been silent?I pity her.Aso Rock cabal don hide her finish!

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by windeal: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
She must be in the kitchen or in the other rooms..how may she EPP you op?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Davash222(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
And Who's looking for her

Abeg make she dey her lane joor.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by talktonase(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
She has been silenced!

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by jejemanito: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
PMB locked her in the other room and gave the keys to DSS undecided

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Mrjo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
She has return to permanent site
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by psucc(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
I no see am for kitchen but the other room's door is lock and I can hear murmurings inside.

Mek I knock to confirm who's there in the #otherroom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by dumie(f): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
She has been relegated to the kitchen or the other room.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Grundig: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
What a coincidence. I thought of her this morning.

Oh well, I think she's been reminded who is boss. Aisha Buhari has been gagged.
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by capatainrambo: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
supportnija:
She is a quiet woman not like your arrogant mother.
see mumu cry

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by lomprico(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
supportnija:
She is a quiet woman not like your arrogant mother.

Haba!
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by thedarkside: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Davash222:
And Who's looking for her

Abeg make she dey her lane joor.

was she reported missing??...must she be on camera 24/7??..

some people sef..too much hollywood and telemundo...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Davash222(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
thedarkside:

was she reported missing??...must she be on camera 24/7??..

some people sef..too much hollywood and telemundo...
Help me ask oo

1 Like

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by paramakina202: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Aisha don enter bashiga undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by obailala(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
See what wailing has turned into?.. just negodu!

What is the business of Maria Ogbonna with where president buhari's wife is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Lanretoye(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
she has gone where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Jokerman(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
She is answering her Haliburton case

1 Like

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by jahsharon: 3:19am On Nov 20, 2016
If DSS pick up this LovePeddler called Maria Ogbonna Eke now, children of hate will start crying and wailing. Well, Aisha Buhari has been sent to where she belongs to, that is "the kitchen, the living room and other room".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by n1bogo: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Is she the First Lady of Nigeria? She is the wife of the President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by PaulIdu: 5:55am On Nov 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Progressive01(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2016
I just hate to read stuffs riddled with very bad diction coming from supposed educated folks who dont hesitate a second to call others "illiterate".

Smh.

That fb lady should be more concerned about getting a good education than what the wife of the president does with her time. After all, no one elected her into any office.

In addition, igbo leaders really need to call their subjects to order. This lady's remark is one of the millions out there that do nothing whatsoever to advance the course of ndigbo. "Honour killing"- i bet that was how her mother must have diedd in the hands of her father and how she would in the hands of her husband.

So disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by blackpanda: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2016
She has become irrelevant and so was quickly tossed away. Having been overcome by greed, she tried to usurp executive privileges, forgetting that she only exists as first lady at the pleasure of her husband.
Now her eye don de clear small small grin
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2016
You guys should give the woman a break
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by gurunlocker: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2016
She has been silenced real quick...... I fear this government!
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari,the Supposedly First Lady Of Nigeria? by gurunlocker: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
I just hate to read stuffs riddled with very bad diction coming from supposed educated folks who dont hesitate a second to call others "illiterate".

Smh.

That fb lady should be more concerned about getting a good education than what the wife of the president does with her time. After all, no one elected her into any office.

In addition, igbo leaders really need to call their subjects to order. This lady's remark is one of the millions out there that do nothing whatsoever to advance the course of ndigbo. "Honour killing"- i bet that was how her mother must have diedd in the hands of her father and how she would in the hands of her husband.

So disgusting.

Calm down, read what you wrote gradually from start to the end and tell me if it make any sense...... So it has become "no one elected her into any office"?

Logically she stopped talking after are rant, so it's so obvious she has been shut for now.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Slides To N506 Against Dollar On Parallel Market / This 12 Yr Old Girl Sings Like Simi / Nigerian Army Captures Another Set of Boko Haram Terrorists in Borno State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.